Linux rocks or does it?

Would you buy original softwares & games if their prices dropped?

• No, i would still prefer pirated ones with real low cost.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep

Version 2.0
cyberator said:
i've same querries as deep. doesn't ne1 here can answer?

i think..no one has the answer..
those who raised the question are no where near..
i PM'd xfce-lover asking for the reply here..
but no reply by pm or anything

i really need to get this thing sorted out coz there is no point in telling any damn thing without any knowledge..

Deep

premrajeev

Journeyman
hey man...

I really is a linux fan, i have 3 osés in my pc, win98,winxp,and mandrake10.1. I love mandrake, and the apps it comes with..it's any day better than winxp's. The only problem is when i try to install device drivers or some new hardwares..We need to get some knowledge b4 we can get started in linux,but with winxp(rather all window clones) needs little knnowledge to get through..

And, of course, most of the games are released and is releasing for use with windows o/s only, and it's a reason ppl using it more .
Then, i love to use linux, but the ease of use in winxp pushes me to stay with it.(i'm still experimenting my way through linux, not an expert with linux now, but soon will be...)

raval_manoj

Broken In
Linux v/s Windows

Hi friends,

I don't want dive in the arguments like which platform is better, becuase (secrate reason) I'm new to Linux but like to learn more.

After trying Knoppix Live 4, I've installed Mandrake 10.1 & today SuSe 10.1. SuSe is simply superb - approx in all aspects. Mandrake is also good but I like more SuSe.

naveenchandran

In the zone
I think openLDAP and Fedora Directory Server are growing up steadily..... :|

I believe it would be better than the Active Directory in Windows...

hsksattish

Broken In
Hey people suggested linux to me because it was free.I started with suse 9.1.
I couldnt get my 56k modem to work an i asked for help.People said linux doesnt detect those an suggested me to switch over to broadband-not a really cheap solution.In the end i got windows xp-took about 5 secs to configure my modem.
I prefer xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom