Linus Torvalds gives Windows 7 a big thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumya

In the zone
*www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2009/10/linus-torvalds-gives-windows-7-a-big-thumbs-up.jpg​

You know Microsoft, when you setup a big Windows 7 booth across the street from the Japan Linux Symposium you're just asking for trouble.

engadget

mediator

Technomancer
I think he is saying "good luck" after the pathetic show by Vista. Check out his expression. Poor guy senses depair for this upgrade too. :D

source said:
During a break, we decided to make some fun of Microsoft and dragged Linus over there. When we arrived there, Linus was sold immediately on the product as you can see in the picture. At least that's what the sales guy thought. He obviously had no idea who he was dealing with. But in the end Linus surprisingly did not buy a copy. Wise man!
:D

It has my thumbs up too. I feel its the best thing since Windows XP from microsoft.

The only complaint I have is that ALL users with a valid Windows XP licence SHOULD be given access to Win XP Mode even if they have only Windows 7 Home Premium.

Krow

Crowman
HAHAHA!!! :lol: He looks like I know this thing is gonna suck, but yet sell as well. I pity the consumers.

Lol @ mediator's source. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom