Linking ps2 to pc

spartan

Right off the assembly line
I have two ps2 7000 models. I want to connect one of them to my personal computer and use the ps2's processing power with my pc if yes please tell me how to do it and if any other hardware needed for it.
Thank You.

mohityadavx

Youngling
Hi!

I don't know of any way either but I have seen in gaming caffes here in gurgaon that they attach hard disk to ps2 & backup all games on it and create a menu interface to select the game but I don't know how to do it. If anyone know about t plz tell that also.I asked this question here as it is somewhat relevant to the query . :razz:

somulesnar

Journeyman
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Sorry i cant stop my laughter. There's no way it can be done. Ps2 is gaming console and runs games developed for it in max. graphics so dere is no point at all to connect it to a pc.
PC wont recognize a ps2 and above all that its impossible to connect a ps2 to a pc. Even a game developer cant do that.

SO plz try opening a sensible thread next time.

cheers.

official

In the zone
what do u want to do using the processing power of ps2 and pc???
first of all U CANNOT CONNECT PC N PS2 .....AND MIRACALLY use them together....ps2 those are connected to hdd are cracked ones and the people in game parlours use them ..there are some softwares that can create and run games from their images that is created in harddrives in a hard modded PS2...modded ps2 are those ps2 which are modded with chips to bypass the security checks for a legit ps2 disk in the drive.....doing this will VOID all warranty by sony and banned.

Top Bottom