Lightweight laptop, Budget 35k. 14 inch max

guru_urug

iGoogle
Hello guys,
My friends dad is looking for a good decent performing laptop within the budget of Rs.35k

Requirements:
Lightweight.
Screensize<==14inch.
Durable and good battery life
Should be enough for basic office work, movies and web browsing.

Please reply quickly since he needs to buy this in a couple of days. Thanks.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
try one from the Lenovo Thinkpad series. the cheapest one cost ~32k but have 320GB HDD. may look for Probook with 500GB HDD at ~34k.

OP
guru_urug

guru_urug

iGoogle
Thanks Sam & dashing.sujay :)
I have informed him right now itself about the models, I checked them myself on FK too. The Probook looks like a good config.
He was asking if there were any sony or samsung laptops too. Any idea? I found most of the sony ones overpriced for the config they had to offer.

OP
guru_urug

guru_urug

iGoogle
Ok, Thanks sujay :) Any cons in the laptop, speaking from your personal experience with it? How is the build quality?
I also convinced him for the Probook. It fits all his requirements and has a very good config as well. Even I would have bought it if I were in his shoes.
Thanks to both of you Sam and Sujay for your quick and helpful replies :D

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Ok, Thanks sujay :) Any cons in the laptop, speaking from your personal experience with it? How is the build quality?
I also convinced him for the Probook. It fits all his requirements and has a very good config as well. Even I would have bought it if I were in his shoes.
Thanks to both of you Sam and Sujay for your quick and helpful replies :D

The build quality of probook of probook is definitely much better than most laptops out there. I haven't handled 4430s but have used couple of other probooks and found them to be good, especially their speaker :D

Top Bottom