Life -> In Metro & Big Cities Vs. In Towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Quiz_Master

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
mediator said:
?
1. Demand is greater than supply. More the immigrants, more is the problem.
2. But roads r congested!

I wud prefer Sikkim anytime over Delhi!! The main problem with delhi is its dust and climate extremities. In summers u get temperatures soaring to 45 degrees killing several poor beings, then for sometime it rains heavily in Monsoon flooding the lanes and causing chaos and in december-January we have temperatures touching almost 0 degrees sometimes again killing many people. People who come from south take out their winter clothes whenever there is a cool breeze of air. Also when it is sultry then u get to know the real meaning of the term sultry!!

I really pity the bikers here who can't enjoy in the scorching heat, monsoons or in extreme colds. Also they are exploited by "thullas" often!

In short, Delhi is fabulous if u wanna experience what scorching heat, shivering cold, torrential rains, sultry weather etc is.......all the faces of nature in just one place!!

Yeah there are problems. But nature problems can easily be overcome.
Whereas in smaller towns there you might have problems finding things.
For example I have to go to Indore to buy PC components and games.
Also the cloths here available are of 4 years old fashion. I have to go to a big city even to buy cloths.
Nothing is easily available in towns (an average town I mean.) and even if they are available they cost more cause there are no competition between resellers.
Level of education is considered to be down in towns. (But its not true.).

But after a lot of thinking I believe towns are good to live and metro is good for work.

mediator

Technomancer
But nature problems can easily be overcome
Not easily. People have to struggle when nature unleashes its fury. People get killed instantly when lightning strikes them. You have no idea how many trees gets uprooted when strong winds blow during monsoons and randomly throughout the year. Hails (recently in march/april) easily shatter the glasses of ur cars and then u have to get it repaired. In summers u really don't like to go out and not to mention the outbreak of diseases due to the standing water i.e the after effects of monsoons. Its a terrible and continous/repeating cycle!!

Every city, town has its own pros and cons. Whereas u on one hand don't get all the facilities, on the other large immigration makes city life a hell!! U get parking problems, overloaded buses and metros which are more congested than bluelines, long queues at counters and huge wastage of time!!

Not to mention the Bangladeshi immigration problem who have made a mockery of Indian democracy and Delhi's peace.

The solution resides in developing all the parts of India equally!!

Voldy

The Dark lord
Quiz_Master said:
Yeah there are problems. But nature problems can easily be overcome.
Whereas in smaller towns there you might have problems finding things.
For example I have to go to Indore to buy PC components and games.
Also the cloths here available are of 4 years old fashion. I have to go to a big city even to buy cloths.
Nothing is easily available in towns (an average town I mean.) and even if they are available they cost more cause there are no competition between resellers.
Level of education is considered to be down in towns. (But its not true.).

But after a lot of thinking I believe towns are good to live and metro is good for work.

Yes ,my friend u r right and I am confidently support your views about the living standards and facility, the problems and all that stuff you mentioned in Town and big metro cities .i am support your views and i should also prefer life in towns are more peaceful and enjoyable (not even so like in Big metro cities)but in advance the people of towns (specially students) have to face bigger problems in case of Educational purpose . I like living peacefully but if u have to make your future u should prefer cities..big metro cities because all the educational facities u should get their in those metro cities and for job purpose also where u find a lot of jobs acc. to your capabitlity and skills.

Sorry if those comments madeby me hurts the feelings of the members of these forum because i am new if i do any such mistake please forgive me :(

amol48

Searching...
Well I am Student and right now living in Pune, which is quite a big city and famous for its IT companies and BPO's. But my native place is a small town which has population less than 1 lakh. So i have experienced life at both the places and following are my personal opinion:

Advantages in Town:
1. Friendly people.
2. No traffic Problems
3. No pollution

That's it. I can't find any other advantages of towns.

Advantages of Metro's

1. Quality of Education
2. Great Job Prospectus
3. Your all-round development'
4. No Water or Electricity Problems.
5. Big Malls, Multiplexes and many places to hangout.

Disadvantages of Town:
1. No Quality Education.
2.You don't know what the real world is in a town
3.Poor quality of living'
4.No personality development

Disadvantages of Metros:

1. Traffic problems
2. Pollution.
3. Many places for time-pass
4. Costly

But as a whole I would always prefer to live in a Big city like Pune rather than a smaller town, coz for me it's advantages are more important than it's disadvantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom