Life Clickz a site to get free gifts(better than lockerz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakashr85

Journeyman
What is LifeClickz?

LifeClickz is the newest social network available at everywhere, to everyone, in everytime. You can chat and have conversations with friends, answer the daily questions, completing offers, posting status updates, inviting/referring friends, playing multiplayer games, watching/uploading videos, listening to music, posting and answering questions...and more to come!
By doing these actions you earn credits which you can exchange for free prizes like Apple Macs, iPods, PC Laptops, Video Games...

How do I earn credits / How much credits can I earn?

As previously stated, you earn credits for:

• Registering (crediting only on registration) - 10 Credits or if you register through invitation you earn 25 credits.
  • Logging in (credited daily) - 10 Credits
  • Voting up/down on featured content (only a few times credited per day) - 1 Credit
  • Inviting friends (500 invites available per every user) - 25 Credits
  • Playing games (points depending on the game/s played) *games.lifeclickz.com/
  • Updating own status (credited only a few times a day) - 5 Credit

You can use these credits for redeeming cool free prizes at the Credits Catalog.
Every 10 credits represent $1 in free prizes. These credits aren't redeem-able for money, but for gift cards.
We are also enabling PTC ads for earning money for when the site launches.

What if I cheat (make use of the bugs and glitches and break the Terms of Service)?

They have sophisticated system for detecting cheating, so if it detects cheating, the first time, you'll only get warning, the second time your credits will be reset, and the last time you'll be suspended from the site permanently. All suspensions are final, so that is why do we give you two chances to stop cheating. If you want to fix the things before it is too late, you can still send us an e-mail message at accounts@lifeclickz.com, and we'll look in your account as soon as possible.

How do you ship / Where do you ship?

We mainly ship by UPS, but depending on the item, we can also ship by other shipping services like USPS, Fedex or DHL. If your prize is shipped by UPS or Fedex or DHL, you'll get a tracking code. We ship to everywhere in the world, and we've done everything to avoid shipping fees for the user. The gift package will be labeled as gift, which should remove/reduce these costs/fees. However, we cannot guarantee that your local post service won't ask you for additional fees.

Do you have the items always-in-stock?

Because its a new site, and still small company, the prizes aren't always in stock. We'll have these items redeem-able in everytime, but if the redeemed prize isn't available (isn't in stock), we'll put your redemption on hold. When we get the item you redeemed (and previously was out-of-stock) in stock, we'll ship it the next day. In the future, when the site launches, we'll have the prizes always-in-stock, and your order won't be placed on hold - your prize/s will be shipped immediately as we verify your points' legitimacy. However, the rules won't be same, and the prices of the prizes will be up, as we'll have new ways for earning.

So , Friends just you can join now through invitation so that you can get 25 credits instead of registering directly get invitation from me by pm me your email id or mail me at prakashr85@gmail.com I will send invitation within the day you mail me.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
this site is not as good as Lockerz.

the costs of gifts are also high and they never give update in time. Better stick with Lockerz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom