libarary managemnet in vb ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saharika

In the zone
My question is
Are there library managemnet software made in visual basic (database can be mysql or access)
any such site ..tutorial sites or any such helps

i am just a beginner and trying to get idea from made software even tutorial may help
iam planning to make library management software but i am not being able to think how can i make it special after all every library management system has same ...entering name..overdue....

i am trying to make in new...
i am planning to have back ups,email to overdue burrowers,printing receipt (i think i can do this)...

what more a typical library management software can have...?

any way thanks for help(if any)
but this kind of query has very low returns
lets see
thanks
saha

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
cvvikram said:
Try this,

*dotnetspider.com/projects/ViewProjects.aspx

thanks for prompt reply
any way library management developed there was not as i expected ...feel like some what pre mature one means my system i am developing has been more sofisticated than that....
it has just simple entering...and searching(the documentation there)

any way thanks for reply and intention to help always counts..
thanks

any way any others

by the way there were no any codes or programs
just documentation was there...

enjoy

Journeyman
I dont wanna advertise abt myself. But I designed the Library Manager software in VB Access and have sold it in pretty good places. It was also featured in Digit Feb 2004 CDs. You may have a look at *www.sawansoft.com

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
The message was posted twice and i was trying to delete one
so i deleted the content as i cannot see delete button in forum posting window

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
enjoy said:
I dont wanna advertise abt myself. But I designed the Library Manager software in VB Access and have sold it in pretty good places. It was also featured in Digit Feb 2004 CDs. You may have a look at *www.sawansoft.com

you really seem like genius soft developer ...
any way i was not searching for ready made application any way thanks...

The things i had in my mind and things there (content) is same but your presentation is really good
That marquee for status and all other things are good

in which application is made? Dont feel like visual basic ..
is it possible to do those thing from vb ...dont quite feel so...?
The application has even good interface which vb doesnt give...

any way was spendid soft ...lets see if i can do it from vb
...i think if i ask for tips from you you will ask money for it now so ... :lol:
just joking
usually these so called foreigner do...

by the way once more in which application or programming language these kind of soft are made ....can i get good tuturials or may be name of book(i will definately order it) some where...
to make this software how long does it take ...

enjoy

Journeyman
Yes this application is designed in VB 6.0 itself. You can contact me anytime if u need any help regarding it. Obviously I cannot give you the full application (since it is commercial) but can guide u in the problem in which u might need help. PM me or send feedback through website.

raju_bb

Right off the assembly line
Needs a Coll Project for MSc IT Part 2

hey guys this is the first i m on forum...Anyways..What i wanted to ask is there any site who gives Live projects or something for students for their college project..

I m doing M Sc IT Part 2 and i wanna make my career in animation or mobile gaming. I hav very less time and our college had given us a deadline of March ending...

I am good in Java and i was thinking of making sumthing in robotics but i do not hav any idea bcos we do not hav any course in that
PLZZZZZZZZZZz Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom