LG Optimus L9 - Short Review

tkin

Back to school!!
hehehe...BTW you did a very nice and short review on flipkart (Optimus L9). Good job Bro !!
Thanks, but according to voting system, flipkart ratings display is first come first serve(first gets maximum vote), even when the first review has no practical info :(

guys, am thinking of going for a sandisk class 10 sd card for the phone

was thinking of going for this one

Sandisk 32GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDHC Class 10 Card MicroSD 30MB/sec Adapter | eBay

then

Sandisk 32 GB Ultra microSD Card 32 GB Micro sd class10 Best for android 4 Tab | eBay <<< wtf is this :-S

btw, strontium is offering them at cheaper prices, how are they?

tkin

Back to school!!
guys, am thinking of going for a sandisk class 10 sd card for the phone

was thinking of going for this one

Sandisk 32GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDHC Class 10 Card MicroSD 30MB/sec Adapter | eBay

then

Sandisk 32 GB Ultra microSD Card 32 GB Micro sd class10 Best for android 4 Tab | eBay <<< wtf is this :-S

btw, strontium is offering them at cheaper prices, how are they?
Why would you want class 10 in your mobile, high speed cards are useful when large amount of data is being transferred in a very short time, some thing that never happens on a mobile, on a camera yes, on a mobile never, go class 4 and save money.

PS: Go for well known brands, strontium is not recommended.

tkin

Back to school!!
Yippee:
*i-cdn.phonearena.com/images/articles/77282-thumb/LG-Optimus-4X-HD-L9-L7-Android-Jelly-Bean-updates.jpg

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Why would you want class 10 in your mobile, high speed cards are useful when large amount of data is being transferred in a very short time, some thing that never happens on a mobile, on a camera yes, on a mobile never, go class 4 and save money.

PS: Go for well known brands, strontium is not recommended.

I disagree. I am using a 32GB class 4 card on my gs3 and the transfer of files like movies and tv shows is very painful even if I do it once a week. I now transfer the content to the onboard storage and then do a transfer from phone memory to card from the phone (GS3). Also, if you want to install apps like games and/or record 1080p videos directly onto memory card, class 4 is a strict no as many new phones write 1080p data to memory at a high data transfer rate and having a class 4 card is not good!

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Thanks, but according to voting system, flipkart ratings display is first come first serve(first gets maximum vote), even when the first review has no practical info :(

Half the flipkart reviewers are noobs/trollers.... noobs vote also

tkin

Back to school!!
LG L7 II is out ;)
Currently, LG seems to be keeping the Optimus L7 II under the spotlight, which features a 4.3-inch IPS WVGA display, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, VGA front-facing camera, 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8225 processor with 768MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage and microSD card support. The handset measures 121.5 x 66.6 x 9.7 mm, and comes with a 2,460 mAh battery.
Unbelievable specs, but LG had to fck something up, L9 still wins :evil:

nvm, the entire phone sucks:
Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A5
GPU Adreno 203

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ LG now starts screwing up with low end segment. I guess they joined the Samsung team. :D
Yeah, its like this now a days, update high end(20k+), but screw everything under it, L9 is pretty much the only phone worth its money under 20k, HTC is the worst offender, arm a5 cores at obnoxious prices, its like all the companies had teamed up to screw India all together.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ lets wait and see how Sony is messing with us. And why on earth would they still use stone age A5 and price it at higher side?

Top Bottom