LG Optimus HUB

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
hye guys i have make my mind to buy LG Optimus HUB . My budget is 12-13k max. THE reason to choose it is , that, it has less resolution and 1500mh battery which gives me good bakup coz i will play games 4-5 hours a day and 24*7 internet. what u guys says ??

OP
A

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
SE Live has weak battery ! I dont have any Motorola service center in Jalandhar- Amritsar region. Others wise i would have picked defy+. [ I dont wana buy Online ]

1. What will be the expected price of samsung ace2 ?
2. Can Neo V survive 8 am to 10 pm on a single charge (30 min calls + 2 hour games + 24*7 internet) ? if yes i can extend my budget ?

LG Optimus Hub is a piece of garbage. Don't buy it...

But why bro !!!! I watched so many videos of same and find its ok.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
But why bro !!!! I watched so many videos of same and find its ok.

My cousin bought one without asking me. I got a hands on that phone...

Very poor quality screen. Very buggy and slow ROM, no XDA support.

You should buy something else...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ don't waste 15k on LG products. after Optimus One no budget Android mobile from LG camp have got positive reviews.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ a agree with the first part. resale value is absolutely low. well, OS is even buggy. so best is to avoid all LG mobiles for time being unless they hire a professional rom maker to fix the buggy nature.

but Xperia Play? it cost 20k.

How's Moto defy+ for my purpose ?

far better than all those LG & Samsung craps.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
^^ a agree with the first part. resale value is absolutely low. well, OS is even buggy. so best is to avoid all LG mobiles for time being unless they hire a professional rom maker to fix the buggy nature.

but Xperia Play? it cost 20k.

How's Moto defy+ for my purpose ?

far better than all those LG & Samsung craps.

+1

Moto Defy+ or Xperia Neo V...

Top Bottom