LG Optimus 2X – Dual Core Processor Smart Phone Launched In India

Empirial

Youngling
Finally Lg India updated their website. It seems like Indian spec O2X comes with plain froyo, look at the status bar in pic LG P990 All Phones - A whole new smartphone experience with the compact new LG Optimus Me Android 2.2 & with almost everything that one can imagine. - LG Electronics IN

hsnayvid

Journeyman
great..
now it is only a matter of a week or so.

and the Recommended Price is Rs 27999!!

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
hsnayvid said:
I dont think so, why?
There are a numerous reviews flying around the web that say its UI is sluggish and it doesnt give such a great experience.

Read it somewhere that the Optimus 2x is coming with plain froyo.
No enhancements. :(

Empirial

Youngling
I dont think so, why?
There are a numerous reviews flying around the web that say its UI is sluggish and it doesnt give such a great experience.

This is what PhoneArena says about O2X UI, "Scrolling and overall
performance in the interface is very fluid, as we
can expect from the most powerful Android
handset on the market". Tell me one thing are you a Samsung Agent???

hsnayvid

Journeyman
finally listed on filpkart..
coming soon.. no price yet! :(

LG Optimus 2X P990 Price In India: Buy LG Optimus 2X P990: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles

The Recommended Price on LG is down by Rs 1000

Now it is Rs 26999!!

LG P990 All Phones - A whole new smartphone experience with the compact new LG Optimus Me Android 2.2 & with almost everything that one can imagine. - LG Electronics IN

OMG! LG Optimus 2X is so bad users have created an online petition – News - Know Your Mobile

I guess the delay in the phone launch is because of this only.

Now that LG has found a bugfix:
LG Releases Optimus 2X Patch, Fixes Black Screen Of Death | ITProPortal.com

we can hope for things to expedite.

raj_in

In the zone
Re: LG Optimus 2X – Dual Core Processor Smart Phone Launched In India

already at letsbuy for rs.25999
letsbuy is kicking some flipkart a**

hsnayvid

Journeyman
finally.. available at flipkart @ Rs. 25990!

LG Optimus 2X P990 Price In India: Buy LG Optimus 2X P990: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles

ujjwal321

Journeyman
for 26k it is a steal... since there are so many people complaining about the software issue,, LG has to fix it soon.... if there are enough devs working on this phone then this has to be the most VFM phone..

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
now Samsung 3 big problems:

Galaxy S2 with Tegra2. how will they price it?
galaxy S2 with Exynos @ 1.2Ghz. will they sell it at higher price? but by what name? S2 Extreme?
Galaxy S Plus with 1.4Ghz single core. sell this one at 22-23k? else most will go for LG O2X regardless of the random restart issues currently plaguing it. dual core always looks better (on paper at least) than a fast single core. if nothing else, bragging rights.

Top Bottom