LG Optimus 2X – Dual Core Processor Smart Phone Launched In India

Empirial

Youngling
Today I saw the review of O2X in Cell guru & Tech toyz show. The UI is lag free & silky smooth. Unlike T-Mobile version our Indian version has that LG UI skin on top of froyo. But O2X doesn't support .mkv files out of the box, you'll have to download app like Mobo Player. As far as format compatibility is concerned, GS2 is still the champ!

Last edited:

angeleyes

Broken In
Lg Optimus 2x available here for 21,000/-

For Sale: LG Optimus G2X - Brand New In Box - Reliance Mobile (CDMA & GSM) - Discussion Forums

I am not the seller: contact him for details.

Bought one piece with bill for 25,500/-, and then I saw this site!

Empirial

Youngling
Lg Optimus 2x available here for 21,000/-

For Sale: LG Optimus G2X - Brand New In Box - Reliance Mobile (CDMA & GSM) - Discussion Forums

I am not the seller: contact him for details.

Bought one piece with bill for 25,500/-, and then I saw this site!

So are you enjoying your O2X? I hope you are not facing any issues.

angeleyes

Broken In
So are you enjoying your O2X? I hope you are not facing any issues.

I read ALL the posts about BSOD (black screen of death) on XDA forums.

I noticed that the percentage of owners with this problem is low. The price is lower than Samsung Galaxy SII (39,000/-with a 2 mth wait!) and I saw the Flipkart price going up and down...

Jumped in before it went further up! LG is a gamechanger here. Watch for huge downward move in ALL dual cores! Ooooh wanted the HTC Evo 3d so much!

All in all, very happy. Build quality better than SGS2, although I love my old Nexus One with aluminium body and LED alert! (Still have it) So far, no BSOD...

This phone is great for gamers as all nvidia optimised titles fly on it.

The other options are Iphone 4g and xperia play. SGS2 coming out with nvidia only in second phase...

Last edited:

Empirial

Youngling
I read ALL the posts about BSOD (black screen of death) on XDA forums.

I noticed that the percentage of owners with this problem is low. The price is lower than Samsung Galaxy SII (39,000/-with a 2 mth wait!) and I saw the Flipkart price going up and down...

Jumped in before it went further up! LG is a gamechanger here. Watch for huge downward move in ALL dual cores! Ooooh wanted the HTC Evo 3d so much!

All in all, very happy. Build quality better than SGS2, although I love my old Nexus One with aluminium body and LED alert! (Still have it) So far, no BSOD...

This phone is great for gamers as all nvidia optimised titles fly on it.

The other options are Iphone 4g and xperia play. SGS2 coming out with nvidia only in second phase...

If possible download Mobo Player from andriod market & try playing 1080p .mkv files. Do let us know how it performs :)

angeleyes

Broken In
If possible download Mobo Player from andriod market & try playing 1080p .mkv files. Do let us know how it performs :)

Old issue.

Never going to be solved:

ck the Motorola Atrix forum, on XDA (sorry cant link from mobile app), they have basically given up on playing hd h264 files on tegra 2. Such a shame.

Horrible H.264 decoding [Archive] - xda-developers

Empirial

Youngling
Old issue.

Never going to be solved:

ck the Motorola Atrix forum, on XDA (sorry cant link from mobile app), they have basically given up on playing hd h264 files on tegra 2. Such a shame.

Horrible H.264 decoding [Archive] - xda-developers

Buddy Mobo Player has inbuilt Tegra 2 platform support.

angeleyes

Broken In
There are several threads like these:

Tegra2 will NEVER be able to decode High profile L4.1 encodes - it's not a software issue, neither in terms of Honeycomb or Nvidialibs, itssimply a limitation of the abilities of the hardwaredecoder in the Tegra2 chipsetand this will neverchange. It is also not a limitation in theTransformer specifically, but a limitation in ALL Tegra2based tablets and mobilephones.

This is the same reason why some mediaplayers like the Boxee Box that was originally intended to use the Tegra2 moved on to an Intel chipset before launch.

*forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=13560805&postcount=52

Twitter

Last edited:
Top Bottom