jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
*www.zauba.com/import-lg-d802-hs-code.html
21-22k is the import price.

LG G2 - Full phone specifications
D802 supports LTE bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 20

LG G2 (Latest Model) - 32GB - GSM (Factory Unlocked) Smartphone - Brand New
Was available for 15k few weeks earlier. Now selling around 18k. Supports LTE bands 1, 2, 4, 5, 17.

Theoretically should work with Indian 4G network which have 2100 mHz frequency (Band 1)

Counldn't find D802T version on gsmarena.

Look at this comparison from LG site between G2 D802 & G2 D802T.
LGÂ*CompareÂ*| LG Electronics IN

confusing to say the least. The one given in GSMArena is the universal spec i guess with all model numbers. All though D802T is marketed in LG site as being 4G capable, it no where mentions band 2300 MHz which is currently being used for 4G in India. Only CAT4 (2100 is mentioned which can be used for 4G.
So, not sure what exactly is the difference between two

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
LG India is trolling. :rofl:

Get the D802 version and follow the links. :lol:
[MOD] Without ROOT activate LTE D80x
*forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=46114585&postcount=10

I don't think any of the version will support band 40 (2300 mHz). There are only 2 android phones launched before 2014, and 35 phones in 2014 which have Band 40 LTE support.
(Source:
Phone Finder results - GSMArena.com
)

Last edited:
OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
LG India is trolling. :rofl:

Get the D802 version and follow the links. :lol:
[MOD] Without ROOT activate LTE D80x
*forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=46114585&postcount=10

I don't think any of the version will support band 40 (2300 mHz). There are only 2 android phones launched before 2014, and 35 phones in 2014 which have Band 40 LTE support.
(Source:
)

Going through the earlier thread shared by you, what i understood is, D802 comes with LTE disabled by default but can be enabled by the methods mentioned, temporarily or permanently without rooting, whereas the D802T comes with LTE enabled (both will not support 2300 Mhz though) other than this, D802T comes with KitKat against Jellybean for D802. Am i right?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Going through the earlier thread shared by you, what i understood is, D802 comes with LTE disabled by default but can be enabled by the methods mentioned, temporarily or permanently without rooting, whereas the D802T comes with LTE enabled (both will not support 2300 Mhz though) other than this, D802T comes with KitKat against Jellybean for D802. Am i right?
It received kitkat last year and lollipop is rolling out now. European version (D802) got it so if you are in a hurry you can just use that one's kdz file to update. Better ask LG india through social media to clarify on bands supported by G2 LTE.

$hadow

Geek in making
Iam not sure about it either. MRP for G2 D802T is 49,000 ( I was shown the box yesterday ). That is how it is listed in LG site also. I guess it is left to retailer on fixing the selling price. Now if the same product is sold online for 26 K less, real question is what is the actual cost of the product.
Now my real worry is that even though FK confirmed on mail about the product being D802T (4G Version), who knows what they are going to send me if i order it. There is a D802 (Non-4G) version which has both 16 / 32 GB version selling on a lower cost. It's all a bit confusing as different sites show different cost. Had sent a mail to amazon also. Yet to hear from their supplier.

Amazon reply is more or less slow when compared to fk. But the deal looks ok so I think you should order it.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I Finally bought the G2 (4G Version). Now i need some advice to optimize the performance of my new handset. I tried a google search and got an international link which advices on disabling the bloatware. But those were carrier specific and cannot be used here. Any suggestions? Also, i need to know some must have apps to be installed. Thanks for all the earlier suggestions !

A

amit.tiger12

I Finally bought the G2 (4G Version). Now i need some advice to optimize the performance of my new handset. I tried a google search and got an international link which advices on disabling the bloatware. But those were carrier specific and cannot be used here. Any suggestions? Also, i need to know some must have apps to be installed. Thanks for all the earlier suggestions !

congo... post some images

goto xda forums, root it, install xposed, greenify.. get performance... or try different roms kernels...
must have is root, then xposed, greenify, otg support (stickmount), titanium backup, app ops, es file explorer (dont go for root explorer), lucky patcher, tasker, rom toolbox, ROM Manager, ad block plus, ad away, AFWall+, VPN apps, Device Control, DiskDigger (data recover), Flashify (my favorite, flash zips from app), SDFix, DataSync, BusyBox Installer, IFTTT, Rec...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
congo... post some images

goto xda forums, root it, install xposed, greenify.. get performance... or try different roms kernels...

Do not want to root for the moment. Will try after a couple of months. It looks great and very fast. Battery seems to be good. I work with GSM only mode during office hours and enable wifi or 3g after and it is lasting me just more than 24 hours. It's not showing that much battery back up as was told by many users. But it's still early days and i thought would fine tune it without rooting hence the question.
Also, i would like to find out some good site were i can download some great wallpapers ( Live or otherwise). Basically i want to change the appearance / look /feel of my G2 without rooting.

A

amit.tiger12

Do not want to root for the moment. Will try after a couple of months. It looks great and very fast. Battery seems to be good. I work with GSM only mode during office hours and enable wifi or 3g after and it is lasting me just more than 24 hours. It's not showing that much battery back up as was told by many users. But it's still early days and i thought would fine tune it without rooting hence the question.
Also, i would like to find out some good site were i can download some great wallpapers ( Live or otherwise). Basically i want to change the appearance / look /feel of my G2 without rooting.

if you feel that fast, then you will never need to root... it's up to you.. enjoy...
try greenify (recommended & necessary) its for non-root also, and try other apps which may be available for non rooters...
Dont install any antivirus, virus does not exist on android, it's only malwares.. and for avoiding malwares do install apps from play store only.. wallpapers are good try hdwallpapers.in, live wallpaper will eat battery more.. try some fast chargers,.. ERD, Sony cp-ad2.. get help from xda..
there are apps which are very usefull changing looks, launchers are good but not great, try themer (my favorite)... but it's great if you try google now launcher (simple and better)

Top Bottom