LG G2 - Broken screen

aniketana

Broken In
Hello Guys,

I have dropped my phone , and it's screen is broken. Does anyone how much it cost? Can I get it replaced locally (not authorised service centre)?

Thanks.

OP
A

aniketana

Broken In
Thanks SaiyanGoku.

Planning to visit LG service centre today . Will get the quote from them. Then will decide the future course of action.

I still remember that I bought Sony ercsson Live with Walkman(from Sulekha with some discount) after recommendation from this forum members. Those were the early days of Smart phone. I am still using it. :)

OP
A

aniketana

Broken In
Sorry for not giving the details earlier. It's a south korean mode - F320 L. LG service centre in Bengaluru will not repair as it has no spares. I couldn't find the part even in ebay. What could be done?

Thanks in advance.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Shop F320L screen online Gallery - Buy F320L screen for unbeatable low prices on AliExpress.co

New Hot Sale High Quality Touch Screen Digitizer Glass for LG D800 G2 F320 L5RG | eBay

Tomal

Broken In
Hello Guys,

Can I get it replaced locally (not authorised service centre)?

Thanks.
I think it would be better to repair your device from an authorized center. I suggest you to contact with LG service center. You will get the genuine parts if needed.

OP
A

aniketana

Broken In
^^^

Called authorized center, they have no spares for the model I mentioned. Trying locally, but they too not sure. :sad_NF:

Top Bottom