LG C 2500 OR SE K300i

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Afrd of mine purchsed LG2500 .. 2 weeks back
its a good phone ..you get almost everything.

The good thing is this phone can be used as a 60MB pen-drive :wink:

camera of lg2500 is bad, k300i one is ok .. only.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
k300i is good for cam, sound, features, price etc. but it lacks memory stick...just 12mb in-built....take ur decision accordingly

cheers

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
i used both phones as my friends uses it. K300i has a good cam, battery, and better signal receiving capacity and clear voice,IR.

and C2500 has FM radio,60MB memory, cracked voice , unsteady signal ,(don't know about battery) and yes you get a stereo speaker , datacable.

So it's your choice now.

soham

In the zone
Go for LG2500. Its get everything any mobile can offer at this price range. Moreover you get desktop speakers, stereo handsfree and data cable which together cost over 2000 bucks. And the camera isn't that bad either.

kool

Cyborg Agent
c2500 keypad is very bad!! c2500 keypad is very bad!! c2500 keypad is very bad!!

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
SE K300i much better choice then that of pathetic LG fone.now its up to u wat u want.but i'll suggest u to go for SE K300i.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I have K300i and I m happy with it. It has got a decent camera , gr8 sound quality but not very loud.
Choose wisely.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
but the memory blues dont 4 get that

besides goin 4 lg c2500 if the buddy can add 1 more k u can get ngage qd

soham

In the zone
dont go for ngage. it sucks. specially the design of the phone. nothing good other than gaming.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
growl soham u cant say my fone sucks
its choice of gamers as u said
it can also play very loud mp3 louder than the w800i
so next time think 100 times before u talk any rubbish about ngage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom