[Complaint] Letsbuy service or should I say lack of it. Another bad experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarath

iDota
I am well aware that letsbuy screws up random people in between their spells of good to fine service. Well I fell prey to their bad service for the second time. First time being this one > letsbuy :-x

Now as usual, not surprisingly their service is quick to clear your doubts and apprehensions before you make a purchase but as soon as you see that "transfer" of money to letsbuy everthing suddenly changes. Suddenly you are like a divorced ex-wife they love to ignore or an ex-gf they try to dodge with umm...yeah we are working on it...and then BAM! dead, no more response.

Luckily this time the purchase was only of about 450 bucks :| unlike the last time 3300/- :-x

But that gives them no reason to steal my money. Here is the full sequence of events and copies of my e-mails.

------------------------------------------------------

8th January, 2012

I received this e-mail in my inbox:
Dear SARATH, We have delivered your order 746830 on 2012-01-04 14:09:00. Thank you for Shopping with Letsbuy.com.
Your feedback is valuable. Click here to help us serve customers like you better.

It was an order with two items and of which I received the micro SD card that's worth 50 bucks.

But on checking the letsbuy website I saw this:

*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/letsbuy%20screen%20cap/OnlineShopping-BuyMobilePhonesCamerasLaptopsLowestPrice-Letsbuycom.png

So I wrote them a mail to letsbuyCC:

Dear Sir / Madam,
My order LSB-746830 was partially dispactched of which I received the micro SD card reader. I have however not received other item which was notified to be out of stock. But on checking the tracking / shipment numbers I see the following, as given below on bluedart website. Both are indicated as shipped and received where as I haven't received the Belkin splutter.

Waybill No : 43835127184 Reference No : 746830
Pickup Date 03 January 2012
From New Delhi
To Bangalore
Status SHIPMENT DELIVERED
Date of Delivery 04 January 2012
Time of Delivery 14:09
Recipient Rajan Sg

Waybill No : 43835259823
Pickup Date 30 December 2011
From New Delhi
To Bangalore
Status SHIPMENT DELIVERED
Date of Delivery 02 January 2012
Time of Delivery 11:15
Recipient 809531230 Vikas

ll
However the letsbuy account details still show it as being "in process". I am confused as to the status of my purchase. Kindly look into it and revert back.

Date Order No. Amount Payment Mode Order Status Shipping Address
26-12-2011 LSB-746830 449.00 Credit Card Partially delivered SARATH
FLAT NO. 007, C BLOCK, VASWANI TRANQUIL APARTMENTS, #43, SRISHIRDI SAI TEMPLE ROAD, KUNDANAHALLI GATE
BANGALORE, Karnatka, PinCode - 560037
India

Shipping Information
Sr. No. Shipping Status Shipping Qty Vendor Tracking No. Shipping Date
1 Delivered 1 Blue Dart 43835259823 31 Dec 2011 01:54 pm
2 In process 1 Blue Dart 43835127184 03 Jan 2012 03:33
pm
I would like to mention again that I have received the micro SD card reader only.

Thank you

Regards,
Sarath

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Response from letsbuy:

The only human response I ever received from letsbuy.

Hello Sarath,

Greetings from Letsbuy.com!

Thank you for writing to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to non receiving of the product "Belkin Rockstar Multi Headphone Splitter " against order# LSB-746830.

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your concern to the Logistics Team so that they can look into the matter and cross check the same. However, you will be updated by one of our executives for further proceedings at the earliest. Further, we have registered complaint regarding this and your complaint number is CC120140434.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact our customer support team.

Always looking forward to serve you better,

Amit kumar-Letsbuy.com Customer Service

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

13th Jan, 2012

I wrote another e-mail, reminding them of my problem

Sir / Madam,
I would like to know about the progress with regards to the query I had raised earlier. It am yet to receive any call or response regarding the status of my shipment, the details of which are given below.
Kindly look into it and revert back at the earliest.

Regards,
Sarath

After this e-mail I went to check the letsbuy website and voila:

*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/letsbuy%20screen%20cap/OnlineShopping-BuyMobilePhonesCamerasLaptopsLowestPrice-Letsbuycom-1.png

It's been changed to delivered. Wow!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Again on 15th Jan, 2012

Sir / Madam,
I would like to know about the progress with regards to the query I had raised earlier. It am yet to receive any call or response regarding the status of my shipment, the details of which are given below.

Regards,
Sarath

To: "customercare@letsbuy.com" <customercare@letsbuy.com>
Sent: Friday, 13 January 2012 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: Shipment Delivered

Sir / Madam,

Regards,
Sarath

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 January 2012

Sir / Madam,
I would like to know about the progress with regards to the query I had raised earlier. It am yet to receive any call or response regarding the status of my shipment, the details of which are given below. I am writing almost everyday without any response.

I would like to see this resolved at the earliest. Kindly look into the matter and revert back.

Regards,
Sarath

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Sunday, 15 January 2012 1:47 AM

Sir / Madam,

Regards,
Sarath

Sent: Friday, 13 January 2012 5:51 PM

Sir / Madam,

Regards,
Sarat

Today, this is what I see on the letsbuy page:
*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/letsbuy%20screen%20cap/OnlineShopping-BuyMobilePhonesCamerasLaptopsLowestPrice-Letsbuycom2.png

Covering up or what, I don't understand. I hope at least this time, letsbuy has a positive outcome
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I even filled up the feedback form on their website:
Online Shopping - Buy Mobile Phones, Cameras, Laptops @ Lowest Price - Letsbuy.com

Also their FB page today, 18th January 2012.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Will keep updating this with recent developments.

Any suggestions are welcome :)

WolVish

Broken In
My order in letsbuy for a Sandisk Pendrive resulted in non delivery of the product for 22 days (Paid upfront via netbanking). After shouting at the customer care, the guy cancelled the order, but I haven't got any cash back after 3 days. Very poor customer service.. :(

Also I wrote a bad testimonial on Letsbuy. Magically it vanished after 1 day..

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Sarath I have worst experience with letsbuy and here people order 10 to 15 products may be that's why they didn't faced any issue. Keep mailing them and you have done good job by writing in the facebook column.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
3-4 of my friends had very good experience with Letsbuy, not to mention coupon codes helped them to save. In my own case, the Galaxy R took almost 3 weeks to reach me. I had entered my pin code wrongly and they responded to both phone and email and rectified it, although that didn't reflect in the online status. Communication was not always prompt but that happened with every other online retailer.

BTW, any update Sarath?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I also bought couple of items from letsbuy, but never faced any problem. All items were delivered within 3-5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom