Letsbuy.com now integrated with Flipkart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Flipkart also rocks. Just ordered a logitech g500 for 1.1k. Crazy flipkart deal :-D :p

I too ordered the Logitech G500 for 1096 rupees :p Plus, as I was already buying a mouse, I got an excuse to order the Goliathus too! :D Seems like we got lucky :D

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Rest in peace Letsbuy :(

This discount coupon that helped the consumer at the same time they also ruined the profit of the seller. Ultimately its loss for the community as the other seller would use monopoly in the market. :-/

I ordered the G500 mouse too at 1K. I think they will cancel my order.

OP
Terabyte

Terabyte

In the zone
@RiGOD :
For our existing customers, your order history and status remains secure with us. You can get all details about your existing orders by dialing : 0124 4901234 (from 8 AM to 9 PM )
Call that number and query them.

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Well, flipkart has become the de-facto online shopping place for many of us. The simplicity and ease of flipkart is unbeatable. Not to mention the aggresive promotions they have been doing in the media off late.

I hope that there will be a strong competitor to flipkart in the near future. Monopoly is a No-No.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey i have a ques, how much time does fk take ship the product after placing the order. I ordered a product at 11 pm.

OP
Terabyte

Terabyte

In the zone
^If you haven't noticed Flipkart mentions the approximate number of business days it will take to ship the product.
Like in this its 2-4 business days -> *i.imgur.com/2ZmQG.jpg

Also Flipkart will soon send you your Tracking ID to your email-ID from where you can know what is current status of your order.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
^If you haven't noticed Flipkart mentions the approximate number of business days it will take to ship the product.
Like in this its 2-4 business days -> *i.imgur.com/2ZmQG.jpg

Also Flipkart will soon send you your Tracking ID to your email-ID from where you can know what is current status of your order.

sorry asked wrong question :p
actually my ques was how much time does take to send the tracking no.

tkin

Back to school!!
^ Some people bought a logitech G500 for 1k, while its actual price is 3k+, so they seem a bit worried whether they will get it not ;)

That's why the hurry.

OP
Terabyte

Terabyte

In the zone
^Hehehe...
@saikiasunny : So you too have ordered G500 at 1k?
What's so special about that mice anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom