Let's Race! All Trackmania Nations Racers join here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
vimal_mehrotra said:
^^You calling Tarey_g Mr.Spam?;-)
You know it! ;)
seems like uve picked this one up recently , anyway i was an avid trackmania nations player for about 1 1/2 months, i played it last year in june -july and i managed to climb to all india rank 5 :) at the end but i quit the game because college had started and i culd'nt devote any more time. i played with the nick
PappU, HR is the clan - hellracers. playing on german servers was damn great fun, me and some of my clan members - superdoc, smokey,quad were damn good guys to hang out with online, we used to ftw play for like 10 hours a day sometimes lol, i still remember we used to play on this german server jamlan.de arfanger something cause it was heavily crowded with good players so if u wanted to move up the ladder u culd do that easily by managing to beat them and getting hefty points :D , now none of those players ive mentioned play anymore, theres also this guy JAY i used to play with who used to host his own server , when i left playing he was rank 1 in india and under 1000 in the world :p, anyway it was quite a bit of rush playing against so many players , my favorite servers were from netherland but for points german servers were the best, im waitng for trackmania united , next in the trackmania franchise , i have no clue its been released or what , i think when its out the HR clan will be back :D atleast thats what doc said to me , hes the founder of the clan, bye for now :)

No dude. I am not new to this. I knew from past 1 year or so. I used to play few hours before. Now I just manage to chip in a hour/day..... :)

Chatting is simple dude... Just press "Space Bar" and start typing.... ;-)

And your suggestion for my ID change in the game.... I will change if I managed to get below 10th place consistently! :-D

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@Tarey, (sorry for posting the results so late)

G.lite = min=19ms ; max=24ms

T1.414 = min=38ms ; max=50ms

ADSL2+ = min=28ms ; max=38ms (lower d/l speed)

ADSL2 = min=27ms ; max=38

G.Dmt = min=33ms ; max=48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom