Let’s Share some exclusive category of Android Apps

Apps for pet lovers
MapMyDogWalk
*i.imgur.com/28koGM2.jpg​
MapMyDogWalk is a fitness tracker that helps you log and map your dog walks, complete with GPS tracking of your route with metrics such as time, speed, pace and elevation, a music player and integration with your online MapMyWalk training log.

Workout Apps
Daily Yoga
*i.imgur.com/KgMvaeE.jpg​
Daily Yoga provides users with a library of more than 50 yoga classes and 400-plus workout poses, complete with HD video and background music. Seven yoga plans are available for beginners with a variety of exercise focuses, as well as a variety of intensities and duration.

Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App
*i.imgur.com/lyUzaJM.jpg​
The app guides users through the original 7 minute workout, as well as more advanced routines of varying duration and intensity, complete with short videos. A Smart Workout feature can function as your personal trainer. We also like that users can create their own custom workout routines.

Transfer files app
Xender, File transfer & Share
*i.imgur.com/Ac3sWFV.jpg​
Get the easiest way to transfer file and app from one phone to other with high speed, no need for cable or Wifi or cellular connection and completely free unlimited data usage. Xender is designed to meet the need of the users to transfer file seamlessly with other devices and also iPhone devices thus supporting cross platform transfers. You can share images, games, movie, videos, documents and even apps. Truly an amazing app because of the remarkable speed to file transfer.

Maximize Android's Performance
Clean Master
*i.imgur.com/C5GkCW7.jpg​
Clean Master is for cleaning your phone's app and system cache as well as temp files. It also has a memory saving Phone Boost tool, an app manager and antivirus tool. The app manager allows users to backup APKs, move apps to the SD card and uninstall apps.

Travel Guide
Trip Advisor
Trip advisor help you plan for a perfect trip. Ot includes City guides, millions of reviews. All City guides works offline, so no need of Live data connection on your phone but only after you do an initial update.

App for foodies
Tarla Dalal Recipes
Lady with lots of recipes and immense knowledge of Indian cuisine, shared a free app for food lovers. You can prepare Punjabi, South Indian, Chinese recipes along with 700 videos and 17000 Tasu recipes. You can also browse through the varied list of recipes like Desserts, Diabetic, Low Cholesterol, Pregnancy, Zero oil, Calcium rich breakfast and the list goes on.

Dating Apps
Tinder
Tinder is interesting app to know new people around you. If you swipe right to like a person and so the person likes you by swiping right you can start you chat with him/ her.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
thanks for the share! have used cleanmaster among these. going to try xender and Tarla Dalaal recipes app now.

promo87

Broken In
What about Google Fit application available over the Google PlayStore it do seemed quite a great option to me !

Top Bottom