Lenovo Service Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

.jRay.

Youngling
I had given my Z580 to the service center for repairing the fan that wasn't working.

I received it back after a few days and the issue was solved. After 15-20 days the fan stopped again. I went to the service center again and they repaired it and it was working again. I got it back on 4th may. But 4 days ago the fan stopped again. I'm tired of going to the service center again and again. The issue seems solved for a few days and then reoccurs. Is there anything else i can do? To ensure it doesn't stop working again.

Post a service request in Lenovo support site & also mention the number of times you have got it repaired.
Using this method, i got quicker servicing (i had to replace my laptop's touchpad)

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
Post a service request in Lenovo support site & also mention the number of times you have got it repaired.
Using this method, i got quicker servicing (i had to replace my laptop's touchpad)

Thanks

How many times did you have to get it replaced before it worked.

I registered the complaint using the toll free no both the times.

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
An update...

It stopped working again so i decided to have a look myself.

I removed the back cover of my laptop to check what's wrong to find this plastic part stuck in the fan.

*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/05/a8ydureb.jpg

It looks like some part of the laptop itself.. But i have it working now which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom