LED TV,Budget 30K

rawgeek

Broken In
Hello Everyone,

Please advice the best LED TV of 32 inch.My budget is 30K.The TV should have a usb slot to play movies,good viewing angle so that we can watch it while lying down on bed.

I want to buy a Samsung or Sony LED screen.

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
If you can extend your budget slightly, I would recommend that you go for the 32LS4600. It is 31,500 Rs. on Flipkart (link). It is an over all great TV, and it has many good reviews. If you check the link, there are a few reviews from certified buyers, and it seems that people who purchase it do not regret it. It has a USB slot, and pretty much almost all video formats are supported by this model.

If you have any other questions, please let me know! I'll be happy to answer them for you.

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hello Everyone,

Please advice the best LED TV of 32 inch.My budget is 30K.The TV should have a usb slot to play movies,good viewing angle so that we can watch it while lying down on bed.

I want to buy a Samsung or Sony LED screen.

Get yourself a Samsung 32EH5000.

munish51

Broken In
Hi i found some links for you as you said that your budget is 30k so here are some good options for you
(in samsung)
Samsung UA32EH5000 LED TV | Samsung 32" HD TV
Samsung 32EH4800 LED 32 inches HD Television - Samsung: Flipkart.com
in sony as far as i know that you will get price hike in sony rather than other brand so i am suggesting you that you can go for the lg led tv sets like this one
(in lg)
Buy LG 3D LED TV 32LM6200, 32 Inch 3D Price, Best 3D India - Infibeam.com
*www.flipkart.com/lg-32ls4600-led-32-inches-full-hd-television/p/itmdb2xarh2kzs5g

Last edited:
Top Bottom