LED/ Plasma TV under Rs.50K

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Need a good TV(,LED or PLASMA) in Rs.50K. Requirements : Full HD, 32" or 40", good sound with good picture quality, USB & SD Card Slot, HDMI & PC Connectivity.

Internet connectivity not required i.e. don't need a Smart TV.

Please recommend some models? Also I wish to pair it up with a DTH service, so which is better in Mumbai - Tata Sky, Dish TV, Reliance or any other?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
LG Full HD LED LCD & TVs - Model 32LE5500 LED LCD

Try this out. It's an IPS panel with LED back-lighting. Looked excellent to me when I had tried it out.

aroraanant

Explorer
My suggestion for u is go for samsung 5 series LED
there is another option in sony i.e. ex520 series.
I m also personally planning to buy samsung LED 5 series 32" as samsung seems to me better than sony
Samsng 5 series 32" i.e. 32D5000 is available for 38k in delhi with a free HD DTH connection i.e. setup box and dish(but dont remember whether it was of dish tv or tata sky)

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Got it for Rs.38K. The actual MRP at Vijay Sales was Rs.43K, got a discount of Rs.35K on exchange of old TV & further on some bargain.

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Sure. I also plan to review it & so the review will include the pics. Thank you. :)

aroraanant

Explorer
Got it for Rs.38K. The actual MRP at Vijay Sales was Rs.43K, got a discount of Rs.35K on exchange of old TV & further on some bargain.

If u exchanged ur tv and then got this price then I think u paid a lil more coz I went to next store in dwarka,delhi and after bargaining he was giving it to me for 38.4K and when I contacted efuture store in pitampura and told them that I m getting it for 38K then they said they can give me a quite better price if I will buy from them but I couldn't visit their store as I didn't got time, but will buy from next only in few days and will do some more bargaining with them ;)

And I m eagerly waiting for your review.

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Yea, a bit over priced. I too felt so. In Mumbai, its just loot especially at such franchise stores.

Top Bottom