LED lighting for cabinet

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
ok guys i just got some stuff
1 rechargeable 4v battery
10 coloured leds (small ones)
5 white leds (a little brighter than small ones)
1 switch
and wire ......now can anybody help me making a circuit in order to make my cabinet glow

SunE

Professional Newbie
Go for this design

*i.imgur.com/ppHed.jpg

The colored 4-pin stars are for the colored LEDs and the white 6-pin stars are for the white LEDs. Make it as long as possible and try to border the top and sides of the inside of the side panel.

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
Why didn't you bought the led used in modding/styling cars a 1 foot strip retails for 100-200 bucks depending upon quality. they are much much better then the loose ones and can be directly attached to the 4 pin Molex connector and get easily fitted with a double sided tape.

they are much smaller in size and much brighter.

OP
Blue Ripazah

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
Why didn't you bought the led used in modding/styling cars a 1 foot strip retails for 100-200 bucks depending upon quality. they are much much better then the loose ones and can be directly attached to the 4 pin Molex connector and get easily fitted with a double sided tape.

they are much smaller in size and much brighter.

firstly i dont want to connect it to pc's power supply.......secondly i had that option in my mind but then i wouldnt get coloured leds that were just single colour

Go for this design

*i.imgur.com/ppHed.jpg

The colored 4-pin stars are for the colored LEDs and the white 6-pin stars are for the white LEDs. Make it as long as possible and try to border the top and sides of the inside of the side panel.

thnx ...will post pics soon once done

planning for 'diwali light decoration' in ur case ? :D

heheheh :-D :-D :-D :wink:
na just making it look better
actually i am free for the next 2 months so trying to do some creative work

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
firstly i dont want to connect it to pc's power supply.......secondly i had that option in my mind but then i wouldnt get coloured leds that were just single colour

thnx ...will post pics soon once done

heheheh :-D :-D :-D :wink:
na just making it look better
actually i am free for the next 2 months so trying to do some creative work

Your wish but strips of different colour are available with size varying from 10-20 cm....

plus you can have a switch worth 30/- to switch the leds on and off

Top Bottom