Leaked The Elder Scrolls Online gameplay.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
This is NOTHING like the elder scrolls I knew and loved

I hope that this wont stop them from making Elder scrolls VI.. (Like blizzard did with WoW)

darkv0id

Journeyman

^Me too. It looks every bit like a generic MMO. Still, it's only the first 20 mins. Not enough time to judge a game, certainly not an Elder Scrolls game.

I hope that this wont stop them from making Elder scrolls VI.. (Like blizzard did with WoW)
I for one am pretty sure ES 6 will see the light of the day, since Zenimax Online, and not Bethesda Game Studios is working on this game, so BGS is free to concentrate on Elder Scrolls 6 (and hopefully Fallout 4 :))

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan

I happen to think that that is unlikely.

If the game sucks upon release, it will crash and burn, forever damaging the TES name, making it unlikely Zenimax will greenlight another TES anytime soon.

If it sells like hotcakes and has a high retention rates, Zenimax will see no reason to give TES fans another game that might cannibalize its sales.

I'd love to be proven wrong though.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Obviously the gameplay would be nothing like the TES series.

Warcraft was a game which already had MMO elements within its gameplay so WoW had no problem with either the regular MMO crowd or Warcraft fans.

But TES series are meant only and ONLY for singleplayer experience. I don't know how they are going to integrate the combat system, magic and other finer gameplay mechanics into an MMO. :/

Top Bottom