League of Legends

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Sadly no :( I had exams from 12th.. so had to skip playing, Ill be gold in the preseason but that wont matter much will it :( No matter, ill get there next season
Anyways, massive massive changes are coming including the new jungle items and champion buffs and nerfs

Katarina's been on a tear recently, rising to near-permanent-ban status across various regions. With shifts in the game landscape alongside various preseason changes (chief among them the lowered regeneration across the board), Katarina may very well be one of the strongest beneficiaries post 4.20. We're keeping an eye on her but, in the meantime, taking some of the Death out of Death Lotus to make sure Kat doesn't Shunpo her way to a top spot.

this makes me sad

Last edited:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
New drag buffs are cool. 2 ward insects are good too.
Vastly improved turret damage taken meter.

thejunglegod

Journeyman
I absolutely LOVE the new Summoner's Rift. Bye bye squishy junglers, well, at least for the time being. I love how every season Riot throws something absolutely new and makes it a whole new game altogether. Also, since there are gonna be stricter punishments for trolls and intentional afkers, the game might be a little better in terms of the frustration index.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I absolutely LOVE the new Summoner's Rift. Bye bye squishy junglers, well, at least for the time being. I love how every season Riot throws something absolutely new and makes it a whole new game altogether. Also, since there are gonna be stricter punishments for trolls and intentional afkers, the game might be a little better in terms of the frustration index.

All trolls must die, Valar Trolleires

I too like the new changes especially the new Dragon.. Now, people have to contest Dragon stacks much more, a fully 5 stacked Dragon buff on the team is deadly..

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I dont really have any favourite champion, when i was a newb, i really loved darius which was way back in the day when darius was actually OP (ult reset completely after R), then he got nerfed, i tried out zed and got really good at him, then he got nerfed, tried out AP yi and destroyed stuff up, nerfed again, loved Riven - nerfed, totally wrecked ranked with kayle, then she got a mega nerf,....
katarina and swain are prolly the only champs I play that hasnt had a hard nerf (yet)..
I think i might be cursed a little lol :p
PS: Revel in the upcoming SR music
[YOUTUBE]watch?v=88Nh8irxfA8[/YOUTUBE]

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Looks I have to play this game after all. Gotta nail that League of Legends college scholarship!

Top Bottom