League of Legends

Piyush

Lanaya
Nerveraine
You are on Garena right? Somewhere in this thread you said Garena is better since it gives some benefits (like 2 more heroes). What more plus things does it provides? Im asking this since people in Reddit advising me to go for EUW

Nerevarine

Incarnate
How about this game is it like dota 2 I want to play it

some of the same creators, different mechanics, same overall objectives.. play it if you like it

- - - Updated - - -

Nerveraine
You are on Garena right? Somewhere in this thread you said Garena is better since it gives some benefits (like 2 more heroes). What more plus things does it provides? Im asking this since people in Reddit advising me to go for EUW

yeah just go to newbie rewards in garena website
you get lots of xp and ip boosts to quickly level up to level 30 (you can actually do it within 2 weeks, other servers they dont provide these free stuff)

- - - Updated - - -

Newbie Rewards - LOL Singapore
provides a list of all the stuff garena server provides
Also, to check the ping open a command prompt, type in ping lol.garena.com
see the result, if its under 90-100, thats called Victory ping
Pricing for extra champion skins with RP is much more lenient in Garena server because of a better exchange ratio for rupees.. Plus, you can buy stuff from websites like Gamersgift.com etc..
Apart from the better ping, there's also INGAME voice chat, rare skin sales like kitty kat katarina, and free RP promotions
The best deal for us indians.. Only thing I really miss is the awesome official Riot launcher that Garena doesnt use

PS: Its Nerevarine,
*operachic.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451c83e69e2017d3cdfb82b970c-320wi
- - - Updated - - -
Does Dota pay your college fees? :D
league does.
as a fellow league player, and a Dota 1 veteran,I have to say both games are extremely good..
Dont be so close minded, mon.. appreciate the stuff.. no haters pls

- - - Updated - - -

UserID : 64998135
nick : retroKn1ght

ya confirmed, add me

Last edited:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
\

as a fellow league player, and a Dota 1 veteran,I have to say both games are extremely good..
Dont be so close minded, mon.. appreciate the stuff.. no haters pls

I play both man. When I get bored of LoL. I switch to DOTA 2.
However I hold an opinion that LoL is better which is strictly in my (not so humble)opinion.
Anyone is free to contradict me and I don't give a cat's damn.

- - - Updated - - -

OK in Garena add me=
seamonn

Nerevarine

Incarnate
[YOUTUBE]watch?v=qeczPH8oW3M[/YOUTUBE]

Hey Draven, momma said you were adopted

- - - Updated - - -

When does season 4 end ? anyone have any ideas ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Sadly Season 4 ending in Nov 11 and I still havent made progress out of Silver III
Massive Massive changes incoming
RIP Old Jungler Items, we will dearly miss you

Nerevarine

Incarnate
[YOUTUBE]watch?v=s2FFGBPXNeU[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

There's a rumor of a new champion coming up that binds his soul to a choosen teammate (often the support) to share damage and other stats

- - - Updated - - -

From silver 1 to silver 2 again
*fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/196/1/e/volibear_flip_by_scriptkittie-d7qrr5j.jpg
i wanna get to gold :/

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
League of Legends has made almost $1 billion in microtransactions - PC Gamer

can anyone please tell me what are the micro transactions in this game exactly?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Since Samsung White won the world championships, it will be interesting to see a new skin for each of the champions, especially Khazix..
*scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/1538489_458907620920551_1866866786_n.jpg

Top Bottom