Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
guys...iv decided to get a tv...n hav a budget of around 30k....so thio mebbe id get an lcd..
itll b viewed from 10 feet..
so what are my options?

Anindya

In the zone
then it must for around 20" or 22" sizes. plz dont get me wrong actually people buy these kind of tvs in large sizes so posted that.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Arre bose he don't want a Large TV look at his viewing distance just 10feet.So I guess around 25' HD TV will be best for him.

Anindya

In the zone
Yes buddy u r right! Akai has one in that range among other brands(lg,samsung sony-not sure). Seen lot of ads in the newpaper that they have got lots of features. Do check out the picture quality.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I think sony bravia has the best picture quality thats why i suggested it.Anyways check every option before making the purchase.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i have a sony bravia and indeed it rocks, but too costly guys it cost me round 40k, i suggest he take videocon seriously i saw the picture quality and it was really really good

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Even sub 20K LCD TVs are available but unable to comment on the quality, having not yet considered buying one.

vinaych

Broken In
Yeah man.. Bravias' are a tad costly.. i guess, u can't get it for 30K!!

The Samsung Bordeaux series are worth considering..

OP
sagar_coolx

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
theres no hdtv transmission in india for atleast 2yrs....so wat if i watch normal tv channels thru dth,cas......will they look worse or same as normal crt tvs...(if not better that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom