LCD monitor "appearence of red & blue dots"

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I am using Benq T2200HD monitor for a last couple of week s , the monitor is really the gr8 one , but last night onwards immediately a red dot on the middle of the screen had appeared .

i heard that the dots cannot be fixed , is that true ???

i asked my dealer about it , he told more than 7 dots will be considered for warranty , is that true ???

guys i need to know that any one with same problems like this , using with the dots ???

please make ur quote here so that i can share my opinions with u & also guys can u help out from this bug , what to do i am tensed out by this ???

thank u guys ..........:(

RMN

In the zone
Dead pixels are generally known as dots...they are either BLACK or WHITE.
they cannot be fixed and manufacturer's generally RMA the product only if you have more than 4-5 dots.

sry i have not heard abt a RED dot.

anyway 2 weeks is toooo early...you SHOULD get a replacement from your retailer!!!(i got for my Dell)
and call BenQ customer care ASAP!

best of luck man!

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Hey thanks RMN - yesterday it has appeared after i update my ATI catalyst to 9.1

is that good ??

ya i had blue dots on the last VIEWSONIC thats normal but this one seems different

any way thanks RMN i try , but can u help me :: like my retailer told that the dots will be always appear on the manufacturing time it self , he said no way the dots appear after these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom