Lava V5 a great smartphone under INR 15000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketu

Right off the assembly line
Hey everyone, if you are looking for a good smartphone under INR 15000 then you can give Lava V5 a try. I was doing some research work and found its features quite impressive. 13 MP camera with fast auto focus, 4G support, 3 GB RAM and lots more priced at INR 11,299. Check this phone folks.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hey everyone, if you are looking for a good smartphone under INR 15000 then you can give Lava V5 a try. I was doing some research work and found its features quite impressive. 13 MP camera with fast auto focus, 4G support, 3 GB RAM and lots more priced at INR 11,299. Check this phone folks.

A lot of phones are out there better than crap Lava V5 **** phone buddy. For Eg: Asus Zenfone Series, Motorola Series, Samsung phones...

BTW Are you a rep for Lava phones I suppose...

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Much better phones are already available. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom