Launching our magazine 'techwit'

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great work - appreciate the effort behind this and thanks a ton for keeping it free ;-)

D

Deleted member 118788

Hey Guys You Can Download Free PDF Archives of "Maximum PC" it will help you in design of mag.
PDF Archives | Maximum PC

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
FREE magazines is what i always felt the future was.The customers cannot be the payer for long.Advts generated from readership should only the revenue source rather than consumer itself.
Just like newspaper.The targer source of income are the advertisements through mass reader circulation.

abhinav_sinha

Journeyman
Downloaded and reading.
I feel its an awesome work. Congratulations.
BTW the design is quite good but there is plenty of room in it.
Best part its free.

sygeek

Technomancer
Congratulations and nice work.

Overall, the magazine is good for a starter. But I must point out a few bads:
[o] Front page looks bad, mostly because of the over-use of typical fonts and bad formatting, the background is decent though.

[o] You need more professional photographs of the staff in the editorial section.

OP
sparx

sparx

TechFanatic
We are looking to put up an article on Antivirus Comparison Test, so if anybody is willing to contribute an article on this topic he is most welcome.

Krow

Crowman
Gaurav Prabhu = Cool G5?

EDIT: Saw the mag, it is Cool G5. :)

Good work, I am impressed. You guys should work on improving your design though. Tables look bland and the top and bottom are not that impressive to be honest. Good choice of content. I hope you can keep it up.

In case you need content, you can use my earphone review mentioned in my signature. Cheers and best of luck. :D

And you guys could really use non-standard fonts in your magazine. The font used in the cover page makes it look unprofessional.

Free Photoshop Brushes at Brusheezy! should help I hope.

In case you need photographs, you make publish any from my Flickr account mentioned in my signature.

If you need any other help, I will be glad to be of use. Although time constraints mean I may not be able to write a full-fledged article. :-(

azzu

AJJU
Good to see Gaurav prabhu is one of d team member...
good work guys...
(you can contact me , if any help is required in Designing ..etc. )

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
[o] You need more professional photographs of the staff in the editorial section.

I'm the photographer in this group & since we all are from different geographical location, it was not possible as of now but we sure plan to meet someday. Then you can expect a full group photo. :)

Thanks for suggestions guys. We're sure listening & would implement them in upcoming issues. Hope you guys support the mag with your loyal readership.

Feels good to visit TDF after a long time. Hello guys? What's going on?

sygeek

Technomancer
I'm the photographer in this group & since we all are from different geographical location, it was not possible as of now but we sure plan to meet someday. Then you can expect a full group photo. :)

Thanks for suggestions guys. We're sure listening & would implement them in upcoming issues. Hope you guys support the mag with your loyal readership.

Feels good to visit TDF after a long time. Hello guys? What's going on?
Well, I wish you best of luck.

Top Bottom