Launching our magazine 'techwit'

sparx

TechFanatic
Well Today we launched our magazine 'techwit'

Our group include : Siddharth, Saurav Modak, Gaurav Prabhu, David Kai, Gaurav Butola, George Solon and me.

Please have a look and please share it if you like it

www.techwitmagazine.com

-Abhijoy Sarkar

Last edited:

Tech&ME

Banned
Ya! nice efforts.

-But improve your English (magazine's English)
-Page settings are not so pro. use InDesign for it.
-Mark Ad spaces clearly in all pages. (mock-up)
-If you plan to sell it, do advertise the same in your own magazine. (and tell me more about it)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Well Today we launched our magazine 'techwit'

Our group include : Siddharth, Saurav Modak, Gaurav Prabhu, David Kai, Gaurav Butola, George Solon and me.

Please have a look and please share it if you like it

www.techwit.tk

-Abhijoy Sarkar

Great work guys. Its really a good initiative and a job well done. Keep up the good work.:smile:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I would love to write articles, but I'm always dazed on a topic.

If you guys suggest me a topic, I can get typing crunching!

OP
sparx

sparx

TechFanatic
Thanks for all the wishes and reviews. We will take care of all the suggestions you have given.

And it will always remain free, we wont ask to pay for e-book don't worry. But we are definitely looking for spnsors.

Most importantly we are looking for review samples,if anyone can help us out with the review samples we will be very grateful and it will also help us to make the magazine better.

Also please share it on twitter, fb, stumpleupon, G+ or what ever platform you are in, it will help us make a reader base and get sponsors and review samples, which will help us make the magazine better.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I had made a review of bulletstorm many months ago. Apparently almost no one reviewed the PC version so here it is:

Bulletstorm Review - NVIDIA Forums

Feel free to use it but give me due credit for it. (If you want the details, contact me via PM).

Top Bottom