launch my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

gramesh

Journeyman
Hi
like the shortcut for calculator is "calc" (start>run>calc> and enter) is there any short cut for my computer and my documents.

OP
G

gramesh

Journeyman
Thank you Choto Cheeta, the key combination "Windows Key + E" is the one for launching my computer.

Hi abhijangda the explorer or explorer.exe is for launching my documents not my computer, any way thanks to both of you.

OP
G

gramesh

Journeyman
hi vishal

in my computer when I typed Documents for launching my documents is says windows can not find documents check u have typed correctly etc?

g_goyal2000

Youngling
Quiz_Master said:
^^ The correct command to open My Document folders is "my documents" (without quotes)
By the way, why would anyone want to take this shortcut when it would take less than half the time to open it by clicking in icon??
As for information purposes, it's good. I also didn't know this.

OP
G

gramesh

Journeyman
g_goyal2000 said:
By the way, why would anyone want to take this shortcut when it would take less than half the time to open it by clicking in icon??
As for information purposes, it's good. I also didn't know this.

Because I unchecked the "show desktop" option and no icons on my desktop,(my screen is full of icons) hence to open my computer/my documents I needed shortcuts.

g_goyal2000

Youngling
gramesh said:
Because I unchecked the "show desktop" option and no icons on my desktop,(my screen is full of icons) hence to open my computer/my documents I needed shortcuts.
Wow, you sure took u'r sweet time to reply.

a_tif

Journeyman
Try this this opens the drives

Start-->Run Type c: opens c drive 8)

similarly for other drives use respective drive letters

use WINDOWS key + R to open run window

bettter than start-->run ; saves time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom