Alive Again...
hey friend
i will add to ur rep but for that u have to do 1 thing
Pls...... Pls mention ur Location

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
i already mentioned it in my thread. read it completely. i have nothing to hide friends.

And for the last time.

Its not necessary that your prices tallies with mine. Prices vary from city to city.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
spynic said:
these prices are dirt cheap.. ne sources??

Because these r excluding taxes...and might differ frm city to city....also if u go thru all posts u will find source :D

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
spynic said:
these prices are dirt cheap.. ne sources??

Well if u find my work absolutely useless...... then for a change U try to compile the prices for next month(knowing that you wont get anything in return other than some appreciation n some criticism)..........I would definitely give my vote to make it a sticky.

It has happened in the past ...... i had said then, i will say it again.."If u dont find my work worthy then dont waste your time in this thread......"

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
For all those who are wanting to upgrade to higher Intel/AMD Processors please wait till mid of Jan or maximum upto Feb. Intel is going to launch its cheap Dual Core & Core2Duo processor

hmm... so the suggestion is hold up... ??? as i am all set to go for a E6600 with G965WH... so... should i expect the price to go down from E6600 also ?? or rather only entry lavel C2Ds like E6300 and E6400 will be cheaper ??

janitha

Wise Old Owl
saurav_cheeta said:
hmm... so the suggestion is hold up... ??? as i am all set to go for a E6600 with G965WH... so... should i expect the price to go down from E6600 also ?? or rather only entry lavel C2Ds like E6300 and E6400 will be cheaper ??
Tomshardware reports that there is drop in prices of AMD processors after their announcement of 65nm and that hence Intel prices also should drop. Further, the global trend is that after Christmas, prices will drop.

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
janitha said:
Tomshardware reports that there is drop in prices of AMD processors after their announcement of 65nm and that hence Intel prices also should drop. Further, the global trend is that after Christmas, prices will drop.

Ya thats true......

codename_romeo said:
PS: For all those who are wanting to upgrade to higher Intel/AMD Processors please wait till mid of Jan or maximum upto Feb. Intel is going to launch its cheap Dual Core & Core2Duo processor
Intel Pentium D 935
Intel Core2Duo E4300.
The core2duo processor is aimed for budget pcs and will definitely result in price cut in rest of the processor's prices(AMD as well as Intel).

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@codename_romeo and @janitha

err.. still have to wait 2 months :( with my personal PC with is AMD 2600 XP with 512MB DDR... :(

anyway... thnx for the information surelly it would allow me to by extra stuff with my budget :)... umm.. may be an extra GB or RAM or a Graphics Card for the kids at home :))

spyingshadow

Broken In
Hey dude! that's god work! But I think that prices vary Bcoz o' 2 things:
1. Shipment costs vary from regions to regions
2. Vat varies from state to state

NEway, u didn't mention if the prices of cabinet included PSU or not. IF no, plz add the prices of separate cabbies n PSUs.
PS I'll rep ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom