Not open for further replies.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Tech Geek said:
source
*forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=625335

Are you sure this is the source? I think the thread poster should reply and clarify whether that site is the source, and if it is edit the first post and add the link to the source. I am giving the thread poster 2 days to reply in the positive or negative, failing which this thread will be deleted regardless of whether it's copied or not.

Raaabo

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
HI everyone...........
I have not copied the prices from the source claimed here by someone. These are the prices collected by ME. Well i checked that post n cud see a similarity between my post n that person's, but then i found my list had more items than his. If i had to copy paste from some souce then wy should i take the pain to add something. Moreover i had posted prices once before too.

@Raaabo : I leave everything on to you coz i dont have any proof of the fact that i have not copied it from anywhere. I am innocent but i cant prove it. So its upto u to decide whether u think me to be innocent or not.

Bye
Codename_romeo

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
@ codename romeo i also matched your prices and found a huge difference netween yours and that persons, so i trust you and moreover dont stop submitting prices here , its helping a lot. :)

shantanu

Technomancer
hey is this so big matter , he was said to clarify and he did if he is saying that he has not copied then we should trust him because what ever is done in the forum never gives the post maker any thing its only in favour of the forum and the people considering the prices for their needs. :D

BUT EVERYONE HAS ITS OWN VIEWS

Matrix

It's me.....
Hello friends.....

Please anyone suggest me which motherboard is better between Asus M2NPV-MX and Asus M2N-SLI deluxe . I want to use AMD 3800+ X2 processore with it...

Also please tell me price of M2N-SLI deluxe......

Links :-

M2NPV-MX :- *in.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=101&l3=296&model=1169&modelmenu=1

M2N-SLI deluxe :-
*in.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=101&l3=301&model=1160&modelmenu=1

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
shantanu_webmaster said:
PRICES FOR ATI GRAPHICS CARD.

ATi X550se -rs 1900/-
ATi X800XT -rs 2800/-
ATi X1350 -rs 3800/-
ATi X1600XT-rs 5500/-
ATi X1800GXT rs 13400/-
ATi X1900XT rs. 15500/-
ATi X1950GXTR special edition SM3 and DX10 . Rs.33000/-

X1950 PRO X rs. 24000/-

Delhi pricing taxes extra @4%

Nice!!!but there is no card in this world with these model numbers.DX 10 with SM 3.0?Dude ATi hasn't launched any DX 10 card yet.Where did u find these cards...from MARS!!!

shantanu

Technomancer
Ati had a pre-launch series of cards which were under testing purpose only !! these cards came for Whql signatures under series to deploy in future in Windows Vista and their test names are which i have written.. These cards were available as a Special Edition Series for Company Testing only!!! The time i gave those prices and names i didnt knew that the Dx10 cards are only for RnD purpose...

SO SORRY FOR THE WRONG INFO.... BUT THESE CARD CAME TO US FOR WHQL.. so i wrote them here... :D

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I think the thread is fine and i believe the poster... it's helpful, keep it up...

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Thanx Raaabo......... for believing in me.
And tech_geek thanks for the criticism i really appreciate it(not being sarcastic)

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
This is what's been eating my head since I saw this post.Is the X1900XT really priced at 15.5k? I mean I know that the prices of the 1900 series plummeted in the US but since when did it drop so steeply out here? Can anybody please confirm this deal as it sounds really hand itching & mouth watering.Plus which brand does it belong to?

shantanu

Technomancer
The BRAND for X1900Xt is FORSA & Alastor ,and the prices are correct.. they have increased a bit to 16050/- to 16250/-

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
shantanu_webmaster said:
The BRAND for X1900Xt is FORSA & Alastor ,and the prices are correct.. they have increased a bit to 16050/- to 16250/-
Hmmm...Is Alastor available out here in Mumbai? I mean I have never came across this brand anywhere.Can someone please confirm this price for Mumbai again?

shantanu

Technomancer
dont know whether its available there but am sure that its selling in india.. so you can look to that :D

premsharma

In the zone
shantanu_webmaster said:
PRICES FOR ATI GRAPHICS CARD.

ATi X550se -rs 1900/-
ATi X800XT -rs 2800/-
ATi X1350 -rs 3800/-
ATi X1600XT-rs 5500/-
ATi X1800GXT rs 13400/-
ATi X1900XT rs. 15500/-
ATi X1950GXTR special edition SM3 and DX10 . Rs.33000/-
X1950 PRO X rs. 24000/-

Delhi pricing taxes extra @4%

Yeah that will be helpfull. If you can give me contact details of dealers.
Recently I sold my XFX Geforce 6600GT, it was ok but wanted to have some experience on ATI. I saw some recomending ATI based RX 1600 something for 4000+ or so. Plato make or something. So please guide me buying a stop gap graphic card.

Your opinion on TFT was helpful, I bought ViewSonic 19" tested, it is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom