Latest Nokia Firmware Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

g_goyal2000

Youngling
If you want to know the latest firmware revisions for your Nokia phone, goto this updated link:
*wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph...mware_Versions

For status of Nokia frimware meant for Indian versions, go here:
*www.nokia.co.in/A4536196

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hmm, me updated yesterday to 6.09.00 dated 27-02-06. But that date doesnt match with the date given at the site... funny.

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
same here
my N6630 shows software version 5.03.08 loaded on 17-08-05
& the site shows the latest version as 6.03.08 updated on 16-03-06. ridiculous man.
Intrestingly after installing & running Nokia Software updater it shows that this is the latest software & no updates are available.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Mine is 5.03.08 but it shows that no update is available

*img54.imageshack.us/img54/9582/nsu6630cd7.jpg

May be for south asia they dont have 6.03.08 yet .. its strange :?

OP
g_goyal2000

g_goyal2000

Youngling
Mangal Pandey said:
same here
my N6630 shows software version 5.03.08 loaded on 17-08-05
& the site shows the latest version as 6.03.08 updated on 16-03-06. ridiculous man.
Intrestingly after installing & running Nokia Software updater it shows that this is the latest software & no updates are available.
Like mobilegeek said, the latest version available for N6630 may not have been made for APAC (Asia & Pacific). Or maybe you could try posting your query to the Nokia Customer Care online.
The dates are different because the date mentioned on the firmware is the development date & the date on the speedymobile website is the date it was released to public (or shall I say service centres).

Last edited:

shivam

Broken In
mobilegeek said:
Mine is 5.03.08 but it shows that no update is available

*img54.imageshack.us/img54/9582/nsu6630cd7.jpg

May be for south asia they dont have 6.03.08 yet .. its strange :?
FROM WHICH SITE U HAVE CHECKED
I ALSO WANT TO UPDATE MY N6630,TELL ME THE SITE SO THAT I CAN ALSO TRY.U CAN TELL ME AT MAKEWAYSFORSHIVAM@YAHOO.COM

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
shivam said:
FROM WHICH SITE U HAVE CHECKED
I ALSO WANT TO UPDATE MY N6630,TELL ME THE SITE SO THAT I CAN ALSO TRY.U CAN TELL ME AT MAKEWAYSFORSHIVAM@YAHOO.COM
Dude ... Its from Nokia Software updater,

Did you read the whole topic, .. the link is mentioned in the first post itself
and read the FAQ before trying the updater

b4n

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom