Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

RexRazr

Broken In
can anyone tell me abt a motherboard within 4500 /- that has am2 socket (125w cpu) and a proper PCI Express x16 slot?
also...does it really hamper gameplay if a pci-e 2.0 gfx card is running on a pci-express slot that is said to be x16 but runs at x8 mode?

can anyone tell me abt a motherboard within 4500 /- that has am2 socket (125w cpu) and a proper PCI Express x16 slot?
also...does it really hamper gameplay if a pci-e 2.0 gfx card is running on a pci-express slot that is said to be x16 but runs at x8 mode?

U can try the one from GIGABYTE
MA78GM-S2H

New AMD 780 G chipset with AM2+/AM2 support.
around 4700/- but worth every penny.

tekken

Higher to the Zenith!!
Hey folks can anyone tell me the latest prices of portable hdd's, be it WD or Seagate Maxtor or Samsung. Pls let me know fast it's urgent !!!!!!

RexRazr

Broken In
finally i've changed it...lolz
new mobo on my sig...

^^Which version of PCI-e slot do you have? And which card you planning to buy?

i didn't plan to buy any new card...
but my existing 8800GT is pci-e 2.0

thanks anyway...

praka123

left this forum longback
hi ,
I have to buy a modem sometime soon .so 2 cpe which I have finalized :-
what is the current price of Dlink GLB-502+ router?(Rs1200?) is it kind of OK for dataone H500?(I dont want wireless ) .also how is Beetel 220BX and its price?

Thank you! :)

toofan

Technomancer
hello guys and gals(any girls there?????)
Please post some addresses of good and updated website which provides the latest hardware rates.

Thanks in advance.:cool:

sbm

Right off the assembly line
Anyone know Availability , Dealer information and PRICE about ASUS P5Q Deluxe and P5Q-E
in Kolkata ?

As far as I know this are already released...

Thanks in Advance.

toofan

Technomancer
But I delhi is much much closer to me. So any website which tells the latest hardware rates in delhi. specially of graphic cards.

Top Bottom