Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
r u nuts THEY want the money. do you know the TAXES on FOOD NOW? when i ate at pizza hut they charged me 24% tax!!!

TheG33k

Broken In
IMO all the politicians in india are hippocrates. one side they want everyone to have computers but on the other hand they slap high import duties on good hardware.

sushrukh

Banned
Hi, i'm thinking about buying the Logitech Z5300 speaker after hearing many user's experience & lots of reviews on the net but when i was searching Logitech's website yesterday, i've found that they have changed the model to Z5300e.So, i'm feeling a bit confused about the two different naming of the same product.

One is plain Z5300 & the other one is the Z5300e. Anyone can tell me please ,what's the difference between these two ? I'm ready to purchase the speaker but a bit confused within these two different names of the same product.I just need to know which one is better, Z5300 or the Z5300e & if they are both the same, why would Logitech needed to change the name ?

I've only seen good reviews of the Z5300 but Zdnetindia has recently posted a review of the Z5300e & has rated it only 6 out of 10.

The Link of the review is here :-
---------------------------------

*www.zdnetindia.com/index.php?action=pro_overview&prodid=1594

So, i'm thinking maybe the "Z5300e" is inferior than the normal Z5300.

Please reply me as soon as you can because i want to buy it asap.Thanks in advance friends.

EDIT :- I know,this may not be the right place for this but i've found that this thread gets updated daily or people does post in this thread regularly.So, i've posted this here.Thanks.

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
for the hundredth time, xfx8600gt 6800rs, dont go for tv tuner card although they cost around 600-2500. u have to check theitwares.com for that

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
Utsav how can u change thread names like that??!!??!!

make it this way:

Persons needing to know the price of XFX 8600 GT plz PM entrana for all the relevant informations :D:D

Top Bottom