Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

freakbdry

Right off the assembly line
hey guyz jz chk sm msi boards they r awesome exept for availablity....i dun get to kno d prices but i found sm boards under p35 chipset and sm boards lik p6n diamond kool..than other bodz f yo guyz av tym jz ck out msi-india.com..
also do me a favor f yo cod no me d prices f these boards jz lemme kno in mi citi chennai tz not available.....

monkey

Padawan
freakbdry said:
hey guyz jz chk sm msi boards they r awesome exept for availablity....i dun get to kno d prices but i found sm boards under p35 chipset and sm boards lik p6n diamond kool..than other bodz f yo guyz av tym jz ck out msi-india.com..
also do me a favor f yo cod no me d prices f these boards jz lemme kno in mi citi chennai tz not available.....

All MSI MoBos can be found at www.yantraonline.in
Don't miss out on the discount provided and you may get a fair deal.

joelf15

Journeyman
ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
20 X SATA lite-on DVD-RW , what will be the cost ??

Donno abt the liteon but the new asus is 2500 at lamington inquired today!

freakbdry said:

not avail in mumbai too..chkd today!

Sykora said:
I also need to know the price of the ASUS P5B Deluxe WiFi-AP Motherboard, thanks.

Dude just cjeck the prices for this today the best price given is by Mahavir computers besides the shop IT mall in lamington road..he quoted 10700 with wifi thts the lowest ive heard today ..ill be gettin this next week!! cheers/!

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
dtox said:
hw much will a 400 gb cost?? pls mention all companies.. seagate, samsung,hitachi,wd..

Around 5200. IT is not value for money thugh according to me. I got 320GB for 3700 a week back. Seems to be better option than 400GB:)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
shellgame said:
Hey guys, I m planning to buy a new PC. Can u please help me in choosing the hardware.I m giving u the probable price for each component.
1) Amd Processor - Rs.5500.
2) Nvidia or ATI chipset mobo without IGP - Rs.4500
3) 1GB DDR 400 RAM - Rs.3000
4) Graphics card - Rs.6000 to 7000
5) DVD writer with +R & -R support & 20x speed - Rs.2000
6) 300watt Antec or VIP SMPS - Rs.2000
7) 17 inch true flat monitor - Rs.4500 to 5500
8) 2.1 channel speaker - Rs. 1000

go for ati 690g based motherboard ..it is best for amd
& u will have to go for ddr2 memory cuz ddr is not supported now

CyCo

In the zone
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Around 5200. IT is not value for money thugh according to me. I got 320GB for 3700 a week back. Seems to be better option than 400GB:)

ive heard that a 250GB WD is for 2600 in Nehru place delhi

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
hi everyone.

i hv just bought a xfx 7900 gt graphics card and now wht i hear??!!
the card is not enough to run the upcoming games at full glory:confused: :confused:

nyway,can nyone tell me the price of xfx 8800gts 320mb & 8800gts 640 mb
here in kolkata?i found out that for 320 mb its 20-22k.for 640mb,its around 28k.its the price i found out from techtree india.will the price be same in kolkata,too??

and the name of the dealer/contact info will be really helpful for me.

Last edited:

gannu_rox

In the zone
BULLZI said:
hi everyone.

the card is not enough to run the upcoming games at full glory:confused: :confused:

here in kolkata?i found out that for 320 mb its 20-22k.for 640mb,its around 28k.its the price i found out from techtree india.will the price be same in kolkata,too??

Dude, U outta ur mind??

The 7900Gts not sufficient to play upcomin games... besides it lax Dx10 support...

Contact Rashi fer ur XFX needs...

8800GTS 320 retails fer around 17500+ taxes...
8800GTS 640 retails fer 21500 + taxes...

Here's d no fer Kolkatta rashi: 22153364;
email: kolkata@rptechindia.com

I've their channel guide booklet fer June... :D :D :D

sabret00the

Youngling
BULLZI said:
hi everyone.

For XFX 8800 & 8600 cards in Calcutta contact Mr.Vikas Agarwal of Rashi Peripherals at +91 98300 81700
For Zebronics 8800 & 8600 cards in Calcutta contact Jai Mahavira Computers at +91 94330 14651

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
hitman050 said:
@BULLZI, how much did the card cost?

they hv cheated me,man.

they sold it in 19k.

i bought from supreme.

:(

i could hv afforded a 8800gts.

bt they said tht 8800gts not available in kolkata.
only 8800gtx is there
price 32k.

gannu_rox

In the zone
BULLZI said:
they hv cheated me,man.

they sold it in 19k.

i bought from supreme.

:(

i could hv afforded a 8800gts.

bt they said tht 8800gts not available in kolkata.
only 8800gtx is there
price 32k.

Hmmm 32k fer dats ok I guess...

Anyways report a complaint to the consumer court statin their goods're overpriced....

They cant be left like dat...

Top Bottom