Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
gannu_rox said:
Hmmm 32k fer dats ok I guess...

Anyways report a complaint to the consumer court statin their goods're overpriced....

They cant be left like dat...

yeah.

it should not happen to nyone again.

well can u plz mail me the process for the compliance.

i dont know if its going to work or not
bt they must be taught a lesson.

gannu_rox

In the zone
BULLZI said:
yeah.

Hmmm I'm not reall adept at tat but janithe mus help... He knows abt these stuff...

@janitha... Pls help dis chap out... Are u listenin???

gannu_rox

In the zone
funkypats said:
Hey, I bought a XFG 8600 GT XXX, for Rs 8500, is the price good enough.

XXX edition; so the clocks're a li'l bit high I guess... Mus be a decnt price...

M only aware abt the 8800 gts n gtx...

But tat seems to be ok...

royal

Padawan
gannu_rox said:
Anyways report a complaint to the consumer court statin their goods're overpriced....

They cant be left like dat...

Kolkata people should start to boycott Supreme...that will surely teach them a lesson.However for every person who knows what he wants and from where, there are ten people who are ignorant.They see a big shop (Supreme) on the main road and think they have reached the seventh heaven of Kolkata hardware:twisted: .

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
@royal

supreme cheated me coz of my lack of info.
bt as far as heaven of hardware is concerned,i didnt have somethin like tht in my mind.
i went to velocity,savera,saboo n two other shops bt they were unable to provide me with those pc components.
only supreme said tht those are available to them.so i bought.
your joke is not an impressive one.

i want to buy antec super lanboy cabinet.
ny thing abt the price n dealer in kolkata??
also,is it a good choice for me??
nd the power supply requirement?
is colorsit 450watt psu enough??

Last edited:

MIT

Broken In
E6420 - 8500
P5N-E Sli- 7500
XFX 7600GT- 6750
Transcend 1 GB- 2200
Peace with VIP 400W- 1800+1400-3200
WD 250GB-2900
Sony DVD Writer-1600
ASUS 19'' -12300
Microsoft Key and Mouse - 800
Bangalore

royal

Padawan
BULLZI said:
your joke is not an impressive one.

Buddy I did not have you in mind when I made those comments:neutral:

And that's not a joke, its a fact. I have seen my friends exclaim about how good Supreme is and I was referring to people like them. Sorry if I have hurt your feelings. :(

BTW, I haven't brought any Antec product till date , so I won't be able to help you regarding Antec dealers, though I am sure , someone else can. And yes Colorsit 450W should be good enough, but just to be sure , you can also go for 500W.

For Antec Dealers in WB you can try this ;)

Last edited:

sabret00the

Youngling
BULLZI said:
yeah.

Supreme is a good store as they have the best stocks in Calcutta...but its true they charge a high premium and their after sales service is really poor...they dont try to play the fool with me as I'm a very old and precious cust to loose besides they knw me very well and they knw that I have done my proper homework before I come to buy something...If u need to buy anything from supreme go to a salesman by the name of Manish and tell him that Bobby has referred u...havin said that I believe that only deal with them if u knw wat ur doing...eg.have a fair idea of which item ur taking and wats the market price and dont get influenced by the salesman...

BTW:- log on to CORE Centre
(CORE Centre is the only Indian Consumer Resource and
Grievance Redressal System. It is funded and supported by
Ministry of Consumer Affairs and came into existence in 2005.)

@ BULLZI & medigit u may post ur Kolkata specific or local concerns at *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41532

Last edited:

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
royal said:
Buddy I did not have you in mind when I made those comments:neutral:

And that's not a joke, its a fact. I have seen my friends exclaim about how good Supreme is and I was referring to people like them. Sorry if I have hurt your feelings. :(

BTW, I haven't brought any Antec product till date , so I won't be able to help you regarding Antec dealers, though I am sure , someone else can. And yes Colorsit 450W should be good enough, but just to be sure , you can also go for 500W.

For Antec Dealers in WB you can try this ;)

its ok pal.

may be for the incidents tht took place,i hv become a bit more shaky.

i dont wanna hurt nyone,too.:)

janitha

Wise Old Owl
gannu_rox said:
Hmmm I'm not reall adept at tat but janithe mus help... He knows abt these stuff...

@janitha... Pls help dis chap out... Are u listenin???

Sorry for being late. My monitor is away for RMA. Only now I could find time to access the forum from my office.

Most probably the price, even though exorbitant, will be less than the MRP printed on the box. All of us know about the phenomenon, ie. for eg. getting something for Rs.4K for which the marked MRP is Rs.10K. If that is the case, I am sorry to say that there is little scope for any legal action.

Anindya

In the zone
@ Sabret even i am an old cust of Supreme. I generally buy from Chowdhury. Anyway what i have understood in these yrs is that Supreme is good or rather best if one goes to buy a complete set(all the parts of a computer). But when asking prices of individual parts they generally tend to increase the prices. Thats my feeling. I will definitely try n use ur connection to get some discounts when i go to buy new config within a week which i am enquiring from u all. Plz suggest in this thread

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
Anindya said:
@ Sabret even i am an old cust of Supreme. I generally buy from Chowdhury. Anyway what i have understood in these yrs is that Supreme is good or rather best if one goes to buy a complete set(all the parts of a computer). But when asking prices of individual parts they generally tend to increase the prices. Thats my feeling. I will definitely try n use ur connection to get some discounts when i go to buy new config within a week which i am enquiring from u all. Plz suggest in this thread

bt i almost bought all the regular components.

mobo
processor
ram
graphics card
hdd
monitor
dvd combo drive

:( :(

by the way,i also bot my goods from Chowdhury

Top Bottom