Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
hey guyz i m having problem wid my graphic card..it shows vertical lines on instaling display drivers followed by complete blackout..it works fine in safe mode or when drivers r uninstalled.
ihv tried older as well as newer drivers..but it isnt working do help me..
thank you

which card? try out the card on friends or relatives PC, but before do check their PSU suffice for the card. else u'll get blamed for blowing their PSU as well as their PC :smile: chances are the card got some problem. maybe heating issue or the connectors got problem. heat looks the culprit.

ankur_s06

Broken In
which card? try out the card on friends or relatives PC, but before do check their PSU suffice for the card. else u'll get blamed for blowing their PSU as well as their PC :smile: chances are the card got some problem. maybe heating issue or the connectors got problem. heat looks the culprit.
i tried it on other pc but d same problem..the card is not that hot maybe it has already been damaged...

pritampandey

Right off the assembly line
hi,

i would like to know where on lamy can u get VIP 400W GOLD psu for Rs.850/-. I have roamed on lamy and the price ranges from Rs.1200 to Rs. 1500 in different shops. The digit magazine has shown the said psu for Rs.850 in their reviews for hardware section under 'killer rigs' for the last 4 issues.

I ended up buying the psu for Rs.1150/- recently. I want to buy one more for my second pc

thanks

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
hi,

i would like to know where on lamy can u get VIP 400W GOLD psu for Rs.850/-. I have roamed on lamy and the price ranges from Rs.1200 to Rs. 1500 in different shops. The digit magazine has shown the said psu for Rs.850 in their reviews for hardware section under 'killer rigs' for the last 4 issues.

I ended up buying the psu for Rs.1150/- recently. I want to buy one more for my second pc

thanks

better try get the FSP Saga II 350W. much better than VIP PSU. also price same.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
hi,

thanks

All the the price are approximate and wrong in magazine.....

salvachn

Broken In
Hi. I am getting a new assembled PC for ~20k. The primary usage will be development and I'll be running Linux most of the time.

The components I've chosen are:

Cooler Master Chassis Elite 33X w/ 400W eXtreme PSU
AMD Phenom II X2 - 550
Gigabyte MA785GMT-USB3 AMD 785G
Transcend DDR3-1333 2GB
SEAGATE 1TB HDD

Is this a good build for my use case? I'll add a graphics card down the lane.

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Can anyone please let me know the price of 128 GB WD SSD drive with SATA3 port and also where I can find it in Kolkata? Thanks.

Top Bottom