Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ prvprv - get Samsung 2233 22 inch HD TFT for Rs. 10.5-11K. It's a great value for money with great visual quality & HD resolution in 22 inch. Also it's real pleasure to work & watching movies in HD 22inch resolution :p

or else get what j1n M@tt has suggested @ 7-8K range. They are also good for in that price range.

ashok jain

QUAD USER
hi i want to buy a new 18.5" or 19" wide LCD monitor. Till now im using 15" CRT monitor.

I usually watch movies ripped by axxo, fxg, fxm etc. Those are normally of around 664 * 360 resolution.

Will there be any differece in quality in these wide monitors???

can i go with Wide LCD monitor or normal CRT monitor????
Hi,

as per our sources , 22" lcd prices will go down , samsung is comming with new 23" lcd (HD) , it will be prices arround 10k , so if u can wait please wait for 15 days , in mid of june u will see price drop in lcd & new veriant in lcd .

regards

Krow

Crowman
I knw I'm replying a bit late, but still, ask for the MSI HD4770. That brand is available for 6.5-6.8k and gives the same performance! I got it for Rs.6.5k.

ashwin.isaac

Broken In
Hi,
can u tel me the prices for the folowing monitors?
- dell ultrasharp 1909w
- dell ultrasharp 2009w
- samsung 2033SW

I am planning to get it from nehru place, delhi. wil be using it for movies, TV with pixel-view tv box6, and jus a lil bit of gaming.

Sarvothaman

Right off the assembly line
I dont know If I am postint at the right place so excuse me.
I am from Delhi.
I want to buy a new PC and my budjet is Rs.40k or less.
I will use it to play latest games with high fps and video editing rendering etc.
I bought a Monitor so just tell me the coniguration without the monitor.
Thanks

Manickaraj

Broken In
Hi guys,
I have a budget of 22k for assembling a new PC. I am a hardcore gamer and this budget does not include graphics card and monitor. I want an Intel setup. Please suggest a powerful rig. I want a HDD of 640 GB or 750 GB. Also I am going to US next month and I have planned to buy a HD 4870 card there. Will I be able to claim for warranty in India in case something goes wrong. I am still not sure which one to buy, as a new card emerges almost everyday(GTX cards and PhysX acceptance among game creators and crappy ati drivers). Please suggest a brand too and any other advice to keep in mind before purchasing in US. Also please suggest the best digital camera under 10k. And what do you think about Nokia 5130 Express Music? Is it worth the money? Or anyother better choice?

Top Bottom