hi guys

What's the latest price after drop?

Intel E6600

Asus P5N-E SLI OR P5N32-E SLI

any idea about DX10 cards availabilty in India

Asus P5N-E SLI = 8-9k
Asus P5N32-E SLI = 13-14k
E 6600 = 15k [no idea what it is after price drop]
DX10 cards = 8800 series is available readily and 8600 and 8500 series should be available very soon.

Noman

Right off the assembly line
ssk429 said:
8600 & 8500 cards r available now

Where do you get it in Chennai

8600 and 8500..here it's not launched

darklord said:
Asus P5N-E SLI = 8-9k
Asus P5N32-E SLI = 13-14k
E 6600 = 15k [no idea what it is after price drop]
DX10 cards = 8800 series is available readily and 8600 and 8500 series should be available very soon.

Thanks for th Quote darklord!!
I enquired E6600 will be around 11-12k after drop
Asus P5n-e Sli any idea about the performance~
guys can you suggest a Board for E6600

Last edited:

Sourabh

Laptoping
For all those wondering about mid-budget 8xxx series cards, XFX and MSI have announced availability of those cards with more or less similar pricing.

MSI NX8600GTS-OC 256MB Rs.16,500/-

MSI NX8600GT 256MB Rs. 12,500/-

MSI NX8500GT 256MB Rs. 6,700/-

MSI cards will be available from second week of May in India. XFX cards may be out in the market, not sure.

raj14

In Deniel
Noman said:
guys can you suggest a Board for E6600

depends on the budget, it's always a good idea to get the highest motherboard you can afford (for future proofing) i suggest getting ASUS P5B Deluxe, which sells for 11.9k (PrimeABGB), 12.9k (Most shops) do note however, that onboard sound chip of P5B Deluxe, ADI is very problematic and has trouble providing 6ch Output, so if you get the board, don't use the onboard sound, instead, use a cheap Soundcard like SB Live! or SB Audigy. if you don't want to go for a P965 based solution get XFX nForce 680i LT, based on the nVidia nForce 680i chipset, unlike the more expensive boards available (ASUS Striker Extreme - 22k) the board offers all the main features of the 680i chipset while cutting down the ones most users won't use (like instead of Dual Lan, it features only one) so it will give you great performance without bleeding the pocket too much. hope this helps:)

sabret00the

Youngling
^^^
If u need the system for gaming and willing to spend around Rs.13-14K on a motherboard I believe ur best bet is the following bundle:-
Asus P5N32-E SLI NVIDIA Socket 775 ATX Motherboard and an Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.40GHz Processor

Chk this

kooldude

Broken In
sabret00the said:
*****Can anybody post a new price list which takes into effect the price cuts from Intel and AMD and the prices of the latest graphics cards launched by Nvidia*****
www.theitwares.com have got the latest prices for Intel C2D after Price cuts also the RAM prices have gone down check it ...

Last edited:

sabret00the

Youngling
^^^

I found these prices interesting in the above website:-

Core 2 Duo 2.13 Ghz E6420 10800

Kingston
DDR 2 1 GB 667 Mhz 2250

Seagate
Sata 2 250 GB 3500

Sony
DVD - Writers 16x 1875

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
can any one put some light of availibility of D965WH in Kolkata ?? and about Procy price, they are still asking the old rate :( and No E6420 in kolkata yet :(

raj14

In Deniel
sabret00the said:
^^^
If u need the system for gaming and willing to spend around Rs.13-14K on a motherboard I believe ur best bet is the following bundle:-
Asus P5N32-E SLI NVIDIA Socket 775 ATX Motherboard and an Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.40GHz Processor

Chk this

P5N32-SLi Retails for 19k in India. furthmore, TigerDirect does Not ship to India, for the product specs of P5N32-SLi, Go Here
most of the features P5N32 Offers won't be used by a majority of the people, i don't see why people should pay their hard-earned cash just to show off some features they won't ever use. and to be honest, spending more than 15k on a mobo isn't really a great idea, especially when that money can be invested in getting more Ram, a HDD or a better graphics card :) i suppose even if someone wants the cream-de-crop, it makes far more sense to go for ASUS Striker Extreme than P5N32-SLi, Striker Extreme OCes very well and offers rock solid performance (for a price that is) and there's also ASUS Commando "RoG" which retails for 15.5k, if someone can't afford Striker Extreme, Commando should be their next best bet.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
raj14 said:
P5N32-SLi Retails for 19k in India. furthmore, TigerDirect does Not ship to India, for the product specs of P5N32-SLi, Go Here
most of the features P5N32 Offers won't be used by a majority of the people, i don't see why people should pay their hard-earned cash just to show off some features they won't ever use. and to be honest, spending more than 15k on a mobo isn't really a great idea, especially when that money can be invested in getting more Ram, a HDD or a better graphics card :) i suppose even if someone wants the cream-de-crop, it makes far more sense to go for ASUS Striker Extreme than P5N32-SLi, Striker Extreme OCes very well and offers rock solid performance (for a price that is) and there's also ASUS Commando "RoG" which retails for 15.5k, if someone can't afford Striker Extreme, Commando should be their next best bet.

Asus P5N32-E SLI costs 13-14k.Striker and P5N32-E have the same PCB.few VRM and Caps here n there and that LCD poster is missing.BIOS too is almost identical including the OC options.Heck they both clock almost the same.If one can spend 12k for P5B Deluxe, why not P5N32-E SLI ? atleast it has a native IDE port,which for me is crucial and not like stupid 965 which doesnt have IDE at all :mad: Jmicron has to do the job :(

As for Noman's query, i would suggest going for Asus P5n-E SLI as performance wise there is negligible difference between 680 and 650 because the Northbridge in both is the same,only the Southbridge is different.
The best feature of 680i and 650i = asynchronous memory overclocking.which means it doesnt matter even if you have cheapo ram.That would hold back your CPU overclock. :p

morpheusv6

Journeyman
core 2 && ddr2 800 prices needed in Bangalore

Does any one know where to get the Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 and Corsair XMS DDR2 800 Memory(Transcend will also do) in Bangalore? What the apporximate prices at Bangalore?

Also need the price and dealer in Bangalore for Viewsonic 22'' widescreen LCD monitor(The one without the ipod dock). What about Dell monitors(same type)?

sabret00the

Youngling
darklord said:
Asus P5N32-E SLI costs 13-14k.Striker and P5N32-E have the same PCB.few VRM and Caps here n there and that LCD poster is missing.BIOS too is almost identical including the OC options.Heck they both clock almost the same.If one can spend 12k for P5B Deluxe, why not P5N32-E SLI ? atleast it has a native IDE port,which for me is crucial and not like stupid 965 which doesnt have IDE at all :mad: Jmicron has to do the job :(

As for Noman's query, i would suggest going for Asus P5n-E SLI as performance wise there is negligible difference between 680 and 650 because the Northbridge in both is the same,only the Southbridge is different.
The best feature of 680i and 650i = asynchronous memory overclocking.which means it doesnt matter even if you have cheapo ram.That would hold back your CPU overclock. :p

^^Cant but agree with u...I have actually verified the latest price of the Asus P5N32-E SLI with RPtech and they say it costs 13-14k which I think is the best motherboard for that budget and its much better than a Commando as when it comes to p965 Vs. Nforce 680 I wud believe Nforce 680i is far better

Any idea on Zebronics launching 8600 GTS ?

Last edited:

kooldude

Broken In
Re: core 2 && ddr2 800 prices needed in Bangalore

morpheusv6 said:
Does any one know where to get the Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 and Corsair XMS DDR2 800 Memory(Transcend will also do) in Bangalore? What the apporximate prices at Bangalore?

Also need the price and dealer in Bangalore for Viewsonic 22'' widescreen LCD monitor(The one without the ipod dock). What about Dell monitors(same type)?

Banglore prices are a lot higher you can ask these guys www.theitwares.com they'll ship the stuff to you at much better pricing than Banglore.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Re: core 2 && ddr2 800 prices needed in Bangalore

kooldude said:
Banglore prices are a lot higher you can ask these guys www.theitwares.com they'll ship the stuff to you at much better pricing than Banglore.

But we used to see posts saying that at Bangalore computer parts are cheaper!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Here is the news from Chandi Market Kolkata :D

E6600 is 11000/- +TAX
P5B V is 7200/- +TAX
D965WH is 7700/- +TAX

good news i finally found D965WH bad news i am bit confuse with P5B V as never saw that board in action where as on paper the board looks gr8. bettern than D965WH

thnx :p

Top Bottom