Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ How did you change your username? Or was it always choto cheeta?

And yipee hurray for the intel price drop!

Last edited:

serpent_rider

Right off the assembly line
Kniwor said:
@serpent_rider
yeah for that much money, that's the combination I would get, but something seems wrong, there cannot be a 2k difference for 6100 and 6150 nVidia chipset same board, what's the board in second case?
I guess you can just get 3800+ with 6100 for 9k, and OC it, or 4200+ maybe.
Intel has no good combo in this range, AMD will give very good performance.

ThanX for your advice Kniwor.

gsmsikar

Journeyman
what would be a good combination of intel core 2 duo CPU with a good motherboard , and both should not be more then Rs. 10000,
please let me know the motherboard and price after price drop.....

thanks

kooldude

Broken In
serpent_rider said:
ThanX for your advice Kniwor.
Hi serpent_rider

Dude the prices your getting are real very very bad infact i shld say its like your dealer is ripping you OFF!!!

X2 3800 & M2N MX - 8150 MAX (I really mean MAX)

X2 3800 & M2N PV MX - 8750 MAX...

X2 4200 & M2N MX - 10000 MAX

Infact check this www.theitwares.com i thnk thy'll get it for you and you'll get it cheap even after paying the shipping charges

Kniwor

Learner
it's 9k for him, that's 850/- more, depends on what city he's in, but still, serpent_rider should check out if theitwarez can provide it cheaper.

kooldude

Broken In
Kniwor said:
it's 9k for him, that's 850/- more, depends on what city he's in, but still, serpent_rider should check out if theitwarez can provide it cheaper.

I seriously think that he can save atleat 500-600 easily shipping a Mobo + CPU would be 300 Max yaar!!!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
In Kolkata They still quoting the old price for E6600 15k+ (TAX) :( and there is no D965WH too...

i called Techocraft just now :(

can any one tell me where can i Find E6600 (New price) and D965WH in Kolkata ?????

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Choto Cheeta said:
In Kolkata They still quoting the old price for E6600 15k+ (TAX) :( and there is no D965WH too...

can any one tell me where can i Find E6600 (New price) and D965WH in Kolkata ?????

Not so fast bro, i think you must wait for 1 more week for prices to show up in India properly :)

blacklight

Journeyman
Choto Cheeta said:

ITwares @mumbai quotes 11K for E6600 which i feel is a tad higher
considering $ is now at 41-42 .
[Oops ..its mumbai...thnx sukhdeep for pointing it out ]

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
ITwares @chennai :confused: :confused: I thought they were only in Mumbai.

anywayz, i think the price quoted on ITwares are always on the higher side. The DG965WH is quoted at Rs 8500 while it is available for Rs 6500 at most places

premsharma

In the zone
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
ITwares @chennai :confused: :confused: I thought they were only in Mumbai.

anywayz, i think the price quoted on ITwares are always on the higher side. The DG965WH is quoted at Rs 8500 while it is available for Rs 6500 at most places

DG965WH at 6500??????? Might be another model?

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
serpent_rider said:
I am buying a new pc.
My budget is Rs 10000 for processor & motherboard. I can further strech this by 2000 bucks.
I am getting AMD athlon X2 3800(AM2) with ASUS M2N-MX board with Nvidia GeForce 6100/nForce 430 for RS.9,000. Athlon X2 4200 with mobo is 10,000 and Athlon X2 3800(AM2) with nvidia 6150 is Rs.11,000.
Is it a good deal? I want a good combo of mobo & processor.
Any other combination of mobo+processor.
AMD is not necessary I can buy Intel.
I want to couple this CPU with Samsung 740N LCD monitor. Is DVI output is necessary or can be fine with analog output?
Insted of nVidia 6150,buy a mobo with AMD 690 chipset like Asus M2AVM-HDMI. This is better performer although the price is slightly higher.Another one is Jetway M2A692-GDG its also a 690 without HDMI but a good one.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
premsharma said:
DG965WH at 6500??????? Might be another model?

Well, i have heard from Someone in Delhi about it plus DG965WH is cheap MOBO. I myself got it from USA few months back for RS 5500 including 1000 RS for Shipping only :D

gsmsikar

Journeyman
what is the price of zebronics antibiotic cabinet?
and
what is the price of Transcend T610 mp3 player?

i am getting Asus M2NPV-VM with Athlon 64 X2 3800+ for Rs.9152 (inclusive of all taxes)
is the price OK ?

Last edited:

sabret00the

Youngling
*****Can anybody post a new price list which takes into effect the price cuts from Intel and AMD and the prices of the latest graphics cards launched by Nvidia*****

hey, got your link very helpful.

see, i need some help

I have to buy a 15inch LCD moniter

Minimum cost, brand doesn't matter(warrenty does)(1 year would be fine)

i am in gurgaon. could you please provide me some idea about moniters(LCD)15 inch.

Thanks in advance, reply as soon as possible.
speedrider_100

Noman

Right off the assembly line
hi guys

What's the latest price after drop?

Intel E6600

Asus P5N-E SLI OR P5N32-E SLI

any idea about DX10 cards availabilty in India

Top Bottom