Latest Cellphone Prices Here! (Refer 1st Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vilas_patil

Journeyman
Re: Latest Cellphone Prices Here!

K800i is missing from the updated price list. Is this device no more available in ALFA ?

crack_head

Fireball Venom

@vilas...when ALFA runs out of stock of any cellphone model, they stop keeping it in their display. On asking they say its not available.

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer

crack_head said:
@vilas...when ALFA runs out of stock of any cellphone model, they stop keeping it in their display. On asking they say its not available.
No actually they did have the K800i. Only reason i didn't include it was because i didn't feel anybody would need its price since i'd included the price of K790i which is what most people buy as it makes more sense as it has EDGE. Also it was without bill and warranty. Still if you'd like to know it costs 10.8k, but as i said, without bill.

ƒire$eeker said:
y not???? can u giv me a review of this phone.
Its because the phone doesn't excel in any particular aspect, nor does it give any particular reason to buy it. Other phones at that price like 6233 and K550i offer more bang for the buck. Its not that i've anything against Motorola or L9i in particular. Its just that I feel if you're spending your money, better do it on something that is worth it.

You can get the reviews on the sites pathik mentioned.

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect

Previous thread was deleted by mods & now the thread has been created again & krazyfrog is the owner now.He will update the prices.

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer

^^ It wasn't there when I last visited it. But it must be available now. It should cost around 13k.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect

Yes it must be around Rs.13K.
But i asked a nokia priority dealer some 2 weeks ago,he told it's Rs.15K. :(

r2d2

Journeyman

^^ I was surprised too, I made two post yesterday in 2 different threads, they simply disappeared when I checked back about 3 hours later :shock: , not only that I saw some other posts following mine disappear too, whats happening!!!

r2d2

Journeyman

^^ so this is it *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76798

pushkar

Journeyman

Yes it must be around Rs.13K.
But i asked a nokia priority dealer some 2 weeks ago,he told it's Rs.15K. :(
Nokia priority dealers always keep higher prices than the regular market price. :mad:

Last edited:

juggler

In the zone

guys plz help me out.. can some one tell me the price of 5610 @ alfa or if any other deal is available on the same........

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz

I just bought Nokia E61i for Rs. 16550 in Pune.
And my uncle got himself Nokia N72 for Rs. 8350.

juggler

In the zone

has any one purchased 5610xm from alfa...i wanna know the price there!!!!

mavihs

Techie By Heart

hey,
i want 2 buy a cell.
i've got a budget of 7K.
want a slim & good looking phone.
should hav a good camara.
suggest a cell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom