Status
Not open for further replies.

Nav11aug

In the zone
How many of you are on LastFM.

Itz an amazing site which records your music taste .It is also considered a socializing site. Nice place to discover new music.

More about it on *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lastfm

And incase u love it and register ,add me as a friend. Here's my music profile : *www.last.fm/user/NOLFXceptMe

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
i used to stroll around but now with NU conncetion its kinda gone.

Nav11aug said:
How many of you are on LastFM.

Itz an amazing site which records your music taste .It is also considered a socializing site. Nice place to discover new music.

More about it on *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lastfm

And incase u love it and register ,add me as a friend. Here's my music profile : *www.last.fm/user/NOLFXceptMe
you seem to be in hard metal :)
Do listen some tracks from Posionblack (its fabulous)

I will sometime go to my acct and add you.;)

here is mine profile:
*www.last.fm/user/visio159/

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Nav11aug said:
yay..added, not much compatibility though. thnk u fr the "recommendation" LastFM lingo :)

yeah those charts were updated long time ago(i was just trying out some random stuffs), so better see recently listened ones.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
AshishSharma said:
Just got registered *www.last.fm/user/toxicpiss

Damn good site .. thanks for sharing ...

Happy Scrobbling..:D .

I really like the 30 sec preview of every song the site gives.Helps in choosing which tracks are worth listening to.

prakhar18

Broken In
last.fm is a gr8 website....helps in meetng people with similar music taste...

add me my frnds..*www.last.fm/user/prakhar18

OP
N

Nav11aug

In the zone
hey, some people have a problem downloading the software due to low net speeds, should we request Digit to give the software on the CD/DVD?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Isn't the plugin small enough to be downloaded over dial-up itself? Why download the entire player, radio?

On Linux, there never will be a need for all that though. Everything from Listen Player to Exaile has integrated Last.fm support. :)

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
prakhar18 said:
last.fm is a gr8 website....helps in meetng people with similar music taste...

add me my frnds..*www.last.fm/user/prakhar18

Umm... You seem to be my neighbor ..? Can open Last.fm here as its blocked on my office system .. Lemme connect MO to check .. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom