Large Image files Size to Small Images Size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
I have 2 image files of sizes 250kb and 175kb. Both are .jpg files. I need to get them smaller to upload it on a website.

What do I do? If you provide a software link, please include one that can be used for DIAL-UP.

Thank you.

Last edited:

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
1.6MB of freeware download: Photofiltre
Direct link, just download. My fav freeware image editor... Almost photoshop... xcept the absence of layers.

But u've online editing options too. Dunno how well ur dialup'll work on it...
Try these for online editing directly.
U've to upload ur pic to site & edit... then save to ur disk again. Picnik,Snipshot,Cellsea,PXN8,Phixr,VicImager,Picture2Life,NetImager,ImageAuthor,nexImage,LookWow

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Irfan View is a nice optimization freeware. *www.irfanview.com/

Paint.NET is another great app. You can find it in Digit CD/DVD. *www.getpaint.net/index2.html

Pathik

Google Bot
yup dude... irfanview is the best....
if u cant download u can also use mspaint to reduce the size a bit... :))

hailgautam

Youngling
If you have Microsoft Office Installed on your pc, most probably you will have Microsoft Office Picture Manager Installed. Use the Picture>Resize to resize the picture to Web Large/Small.

Make Sure that you first copy the picture to another location or save the file in another name, since the picture manager will replace the original picture with the new one.

It is easy, otherwise.

satyamy

Alive Again...
the king of all Adobe Photoshop near abt 400mb :)

Last edited:

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Use any Photo Resizer s/w and reduce the size and optimize which then reduces the File size and then Upload it;-)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
if you want More in One:D solution, better go for Google Picasa

Picasa is software that helps you instantly find, edit and share all the pictures on your PC. Every time you open Picasa, it automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had) and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and make labels to create new groups. Picasa makes sure your pictures are always organized.

Picasa also makes advanced editing simple by putting one-click fixes and powerful effects at your fingertips. And Picasa makes it a snap to share your pictures – you can email, print photos home, make gift CDs, instantly share via Hello™, and even post pictures on your own blog.

you can also "batch upload" pics to your own blog/online Album... with ease:wink:
& if you have a 'gmail" account, then its a big relief to uplaod loads of pictures/videos at one go:wink:

Download (5.2MB)

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I suggest Windows Image Resizer Powertoy. It is very handy and it gets embedded in the right-click menu of the image. Just Right-click selecting all images and click "Resize".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom