Laptops/Netbooks/Tablet PC for my Physically Disabled Cousin

tonymqqq

Right off the assembly line
I must reconmend you ICOO D70W Android 4.0.3 Tablet PC - HD Screen 7 Inch, 8GB/16GB 1GB RAM, Camera HDMI.
This google android tablet employs the newest android OS,and more details:
Price: US$138.99
The newest operation system Android 4.0.3 (ICS)
7 inch 1024 x 600 high revolution display screen
5 points touch Capacitive screen
Supports built-in WIFI, 3G, Ethernet
Supports 3D Video Decoder, enables you to play 3D games
Has three modes of operation: buttons, touch screen and Capacitive Touch Sense
Supports HDMI video
PMU Intelligent power management, 30% power save and lengthen the battery using time
Support most of audio format, multi-sound effect and cycleplay mode, enable you to enjoy listening to music
Support AVI, RM, RMVB, FLV, MP4, WMV, 3GP, MKV, etc. video format and support as high as 3840*2160P revolution playing
Built-in microphone and speaker, supports a super long recording time

Last edited:

samudragupta

Youngling
Do you suggest I shouldn't get it ?
well its not that the siri feature is completely useless... it does understand Indian accent to an extent but as rightly mentioned above its not that great... but just this shouldnt stop you from getting an ipad

Freedom.Forever

free speech, forever
I personally think that an Ipad is overpriced, also that android is FUTURE. only my humble personal views.

about that indian accent thing: using my windows speech recognition with 43% of my core i5 processor all I did was waste of time. Ipad must be far behind that processing power and siri must not be that a powerful speech engine. just expressing my misery over windows speech recog soft nothing else.

I must reconmend you ICOO D70W Android 4.0.3 Tablet PC - HD Screen 7 Inch, 8GB/16GB 1GB RAM, Camera HDMI.
This google android tablet employs the newest android OS,and more details:
Price: US$138.99
The newest operation system Android 4.0.3 (ICS)
7 inch 1024 x 600 high revolution display screen
5 points touch Capacitive screen
Supports built-in WIFI, 3G, Ethernet
Supports 3D Video Decoder, enables you to play 3D games
Has three modes of operation: buttons, touch screen and Capacitive Touch Sense
Supports HDMI video
PMU Intelligent power management, 30% power save and lengthen the battery using time
Support most of audio format, multi-sound effect and cycleplay mode, enable you to enjoy listening to music
Support AVI, RM, RMVB, FLV, MP4, WMV, 3GP, MKV, etc. video format and support as high as 3840*2160P revolution playing
Built-in microphone and speaker, supports a super long recording time
Ye INDIA he bhidu!!
This is INDIA!!

and yes its my 101th post congrats.

Top Bottom