Laptop suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Hy guys iam planning 2 buy a laptop 4 my budget of rs 35k..iam a gamer...the lappy must ve the featr 4 wify 2.........plz suggest me ...

Thanks in advance friends

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
As 35K u cant expect more but , some featured rich & medium gaming can be played

LAPTOPS :

1) ACER 5738

2) DELL INSPIRON 15

3) Acer Aspire 4930

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
wht bt sm lappys which provide free dos so that i cn ct my price a little....

and yar plz tell me the starting price of a quadrocore lappy...........

n good gaming lappy

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^
U can get a decent Acer 4530 lappy for decent gaming... :)
-------------

A good gaming lappy will fall in the range of ATLEAST 50K starting with HP DV5t (model:1242tx) with a 512MB nVIDIA 9600GS card and 3GB of RAM with 160GB HDD...

But plz, do not expect the lappy to handle Crysis, even all other games will be played at mid settings :) so there is a trade off b/w being portable and wanting a gamer lappy.. :)
----------

THe Only "TRUE" gaming lappy here in India is DELL's 17" monster lappy M1730 with Dual nVIDIA 8800 this lappy is nicknamed as "the beast" as it has weight of nearly 5Kgs but a very very poor battery life of 70mins (wen NOT gaming) and jus 52mins wen gaming with full eye candy (all settings) ON....
------------

Cheers n e-peace.....

Mr.Digital

Broken In
IF you want a laptop for gaming...........then it has to be a :arrow:SONY laptop.

Else just don't dream of the laptop for gaming at such a small budget.:p

:idea:Only gaming desktop can not fit in to your budget.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
i mean cud u provide a lappy which provides features 4 udating graphics card , ram....
Well, lappy components are NOT upgradable.. only RAM can be upgraded and NOTHING else, not even Processor or the GPU, they all are integrated and built-in within the board itself and NOT like Desktop Motherboards.. :) so choose ur lappy with care.. :)

Ya definitely.One can always upgrade it later.
If u talking abt lappy upgrade, then its not possible except for the RAM upgrade.. :)
------------

Cheers n e-peace....

apacheman

Journeyman
go for HP DV5, if ur budget is 35k. if u wish to stretch the bulge in ur pockets to 45k, then HP 15.6" or 16" ones will suffice, giv it a shot. but remember to go for a 12-cell battery, i have the 6-cell one and it is pathetic, just 2hrs of normal use..the 12-cell will give u around 5 hrs plus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom