Laptop suggestion required urgently.

System_2010

Broken In
Hi,

I was earlier suggested a lenovo Z570 laptop with sandy bridge processor at 40k Rs. But I have heard that the after sales service of Lenovo is not that good. Is this true? Also the reliability score of Lenovo is less compared to Sony Vaio and Asus. So is it better to buy a Asus or Sony instead of Lenovo if its price is within reach?

Also I came across another HP model with Sandy Bridge processor. The specs are:

HP dv6-6015TX
Intel® Core™ i3-2310M • 2.1 GHz
500 GB SATA (5400 rpm)
AMD Radeon HD 6490M (1 GB DDR5)
4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 (1 x 4 GB)
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Basic 64 bit.

Please have a look and suggest ASAP. I would be using it for Web browsing, downloading, watching movies, programming with unix, MS Office, casual gaming. I also need to carry it to the office sometimes.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
HP and Lenovo A.S.S is more or less the same. Dell's is among the best in service while ASUS and Toshiba are best in reliability. If you can find a decent model and reputed dealer of ASUS in your locality, go for it.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Lenovo comes with nvidia gt 525 1gb graphics. I think its a notch above hd 6490. Check this fact before buying. Z570 is a very good notebook for the price i.e 38k.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Don't go for Lenova.My laptop went kaput after 2 month and lots of my friend also facing the problem.My laptops lcd went crack by itself and lenono service team told me you have to pay 8k to repair.My laptop still under warranty.

martincrow

Broken In
Lenovo has the common problem of battery life, i used lenovo but battery seems to die after an hour time, you should choose a brand which has a good battery life.

Top Bottom