Laptop Selection

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Please give more info

Fill this up-
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-n...ionnaire-laptop-netbook-purchase-queries.html

OP
Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg

Broken In
Please give more info

Fill this up-
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-n...ionnaire-laptop-netbook-purchase-queries.html

1) 50,000 INR

2)Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) India

4)Dislike : Acer

5) gaming and work

6) Both

7) Yes, Games like cyrsis 2 etc

8) 3-4hrs

9) Prefer seeing before buying

10) Windows 7

Screen Specifics

11) 1600*900

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
HP Notebook DV6-6165TX Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

little above ur budget but its gud...

xps will keep the system cool but the gpu is not that gud as the HP..

OP
Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg

Broken In
HP Notebook DV6-6165TX Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

little above ur budget but its gud...

xps will keep the system cool but the gpu is not that gud as the HP..

Yes its good but the HD is 5400rpm and ram is 4gb . And what about the performance of ATI compared to nvidia ?

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
how much rram u think u will need..4 gb is enough for now...and the HDD 5400rpm but check out the i7 and 6770m in it far better than dell and less at price also...

6770 is the most powerful gfx card in a non gaming oriented laptop better than one in M11x..

OP
Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg

Broken In
how much rram u think u will need..4 gb is enough for now...and the HDD 5400rpm but check out the i7 and 6770m in it far better than dell and less at price also...

6770 is the most powerful gfx card in a non gaming oriented laptop better than one in M11x..

I am impressed with the config too but my friends say that 5400rpm can be a hindrance.

Capt.Aditya007

Right off the assembly line
Need gaming laptop by Diwali. Confused between HP dv6 6121tx / HP dv6 6165tx and Sony VPCCB38FN. Budget not a problem. Want good looks and great performance. Which one should I go for? Sony has a Full HD display, is there really a BIG difference between 720p and 1080p? Please suggest(also let me know whether any dv6 with i7 is availabl0 or coming soon with a backlit keyboard)

red dragon

Master troll
Yes there is huge difference between 720p and 1080p displays.
If budget is not a problem,then much better options are available than those two.
What is your budget BTW?

Top Bottom