Laptop for price below 40-45k.

Maddy_AzAd

Broken In
Hello All,

This is my first post so bear with me.

I am planning to buy a laptop by coming week. So please help me in choosing.

Budget: 40k-45k INR or <700$.

Size: 15" screen

Brands: Not particular but it should be reliable.

Usage: Movies, Games and browsing

I can get the laptop from US as one of my friend is returning but I am not sure whether to buy it from there. As INR is all time low(@56 now) and am afraid about warranty.

Safe bet is to buy Asus K53SM-SX010D for 38k locally but I want to know is there any better option.

Thanks for helping,
Regards,
Madhav

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
next option is Dell Inspiron 15R SE but cost 43-45k. it has slightly better GPU (5-10% improvement), 3rd gen Core i5 (say 10% improvement), better webcam and lastly comes with Windows 7 preinstalled. If you are ok with slightly less performance, go for the Asus.

OP
M

Maddy_AzAd

Broken In
next option is Dell Inspiron 15R SE but cost 43-45k. it has slightly better GPU (5-10% improvement), 3rd gen Core i5 (say 10% improvement), better webcam and lastly comes with Windows 7 preinstalled. If you are ok with slightly less performance, go for the Asus.

How is quality of Dell Inspiron against Asus k-series?
Is it a better option to buy it from US ?

Just saw Lenovo Z580, with same config as Asus @ 44k. Am totally confused.

OP
M

Maddy_AzAd

Broken In

Checked the price for 15r special under employee quota, The price is 47.5K which is above my extended limit. Also went to showroom to check the model, build quality is not good and keypad was like a wave. Just cannot imagine to pay half a lakh for this model.

So, now can anyone suggest a laptop around 40k??:|

Top Bottom